Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tralfaz said:
İstanbul said:
NEjkoPEjko said:
Srsly changing stuff with CFF rly works lol. i actual have now all maxed out and 500 battlsize =D and no chrashes even i sieges ext. =D

cff?
What he said.

http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php Download Section for CFF Explorer. Download it, then follow the guide in the first post in the following thread:

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2520.0.html

This will only really work for those who have >2GB ram. Works for me on Win 7 64bit (not sure about 32bit systems) and I never crash now, at all.

hazy said:
Tralfaz said:
İstanbul said:
NEjkoPEjko said:
Srsly changing stuff with CFF rly works lol. i actual have now all maxed out and 500 battlsize =D and no chrashes even i sieges ext. =D

cff?
What he said.

http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php Download Section for CFF Explorer. Download it, then follow the guide in the first post in the following thread:

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2520.0.html

This will only really work for those who have >2GB ram. Works for me on Win 7 64bit (not sure about 32bit systems) and I never crash now, at all.
Involves programming = beyond my ability(trust me, itis).  Also, it says, "a freeware suite of tools including a PE editor".  Ok, wtf is that?  :???:

1)Download that free program
2)unzip it
3)install it
4)run it
5) open with it the exe file of M&B
6) follow this instruction: using CFF explorer to edit exe under 'File Header>Characteristics>click here> and check "app can handle >2gb address space"

I began to find it at 240th day ... I played  trying to go around bug until my saves were all bugged then I deleted all and wait for new patch.

Battlesizer works on mine just fine, the only problem is on sieges it does not use the same count. I set mine to 200 on battles but on sieges i think more or less 500 show up  :shock:

Ettore53 said:
1)Download that free program
2)unzip it
3)install it
4)run it
5) open with it the exe file of M&B
6) follow this instruction: using CFF explorer to edit exe under 'File Header>Characteristics>click here> and check "app can handle >2gb address space"
Already knew that, but

Menjoo said:
Tralfaz said:
İstanbul said:
NEjkoPEjko said:

cff?
What he said.

It's basically the same thing I tried to explain to you earlier. It won't work for you, because you are on a 32b OS:sad:

What is wrong with Theodan?

After being defeated again he rides out from Helm's deep with 15 of his kingsguard and starts hunting orcs,I follow at a distance and help him out when he gets into battles,then eventually he bumps into an Urk Hai host of 130 men,so him and his (now) 12 are being slaughtered forcing me to jump in with my 50 men to save the day,I lost 7 good men much to my dismay,then he runs off again and gets attacked by 150 orcs,I just thought 'to hell with you Theodon.

Menjoo said:
Tralfaz said:
İstanbul said:
NEjkoPEjko said:

cff?
What he said.

It's basically the same thing I tried to explain to you earlier. It won't work for you, because you are on a 32b OS.  :sad:

According to this guide that uses a different program, the .exe can be made large adress aware even on an x32 OS. You will have to change your memory settings, though, which I so far failed to do.

What about Moria?What's it use?I found Dwarrowdelf,read the book "Playing Dwarf",got lost and...can't find my way out.Why did I do all this?Is there any reward for entering Moria?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
What about Moria?What's it use?I found Dwarrowdelf,read the book "Playing Dwarf",got lost and...can't find my way out.Why did I do all this?Is there any reward for entering Moria?

What sort of a greedy materialist are you now? You did it cause you wanted to. You did it for the fun. And it's there for the fun. So you can say "Hey! I been to Moria!"

MrNomNom said:
TLD was running fine and dandy, and now when I try to play it, it says "Unable to load font file!" and won't work. Advice?  :sad:
just reinstall if you still have the files.

The saves will be safe.

I was really excited when I heard this came out a few days ago. At day 90 of playin Rohan and I've got a few observations

-some recruitable heroes are ridiculous, the only one near my starting area started a huge story about herself and was like "great i will join you" and then i said "ok" and she says "but you need to get to rank 3". i said ok, then i went and grinded letter quests and picked off groups of 3 orcs because i couldnt afford any new weapon or horse. then when i got to 3, i went to her and she said great and then said "oh and i need 3000". there wasnt even a real reason just this huge bull**** fee at the end of all those paragraphs of boring ****.

-theres an area near westfold where caravans, scouts, and war parties get stuck in pathing. its kinda amusing seeing a dozen green and white guys running in the same spot but its kinda dumb as faction leader armies get stuck there and other quest groups

-the cost to tell a NPC hero to go somewhere is 20 influence, not 5 as it says. the influence system is kind of bull****, i get about 2 after taking on war parties and you get way too little from quests to actually be able to organize anything yourself. Rohans 50 influence horse is also retardedly strong but has a completely bare horse model, should be at least a saddle or armor

-why cant you start sieges?

-
62436703.jpg
this happened and wont go away. help

thats all i cn think of now

Uberfellow said:
- Rohans 50 influence horse is also retardedly strong but has a completely bare horse model, should be at least a saddle or armor  I think this horse is one of the Mearas, like the horse of Gandalf (sry don't know what it's called in english), they they don't accept saddles

-why cant you start sieges?    Read the Readme

Uberfellow said:
-some recruitable heroes are ridiculous, the only one near my starting area started a huge story about herself and was like "great i will join you" and then i said "ok" and she says "but you need to get to rank 3". i said ok, then i went and grinded letter quests and picked off groups of 3 orcs because i couldnt afford any new weapon or horse. then when i got to 3, i went to her and she said great and then said "oh and i need 3000". there wasnt even a real reason just this huge bull**** fee at the end of all those paragraphs of boring ****.

These types of heroes tend to be worth the cost.

Swadius said:
Uberfellow said:

These types of heroes tend to be worth the cost.
He's right. That particular hero, Galmyne I think her name is, is a very very good horse archer.

Back
Top Bottom