• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm waiting for the next patch, hopefully they can resolve the issue of faction hosts not sieging an enemy when they are fully capable of doing so. I've been waiting a hundred in game days in front of Edoraskilling everything that comes out, and still the hosts are considering their objectives. Everything else but the Hornburg is burning, yet they still wait.

I'm sure that this has been discussed and rehashed over and over, but as I am a lazy fellow, I will repeat the question: Why do sieges keep crashing, and how do I fix it?

Sp00nlord said:
MrNomNom said:
How (if possible) would I go about finding treebeard?

Also, this forests in the mod are beyond amazing, bravo.

It's possible. Try asking around in towns.

Fangorn Emtmoot is a rumour-unlockable location for Good factions.

Thanks!

I downloaded it. I tried to play but when the loading screen finishes it freezes. I ctrl alt del and it says get_shader failed for: windy flora. What do i do?

Read the manual :
Did you start the game using ironlauncher.exe ?
If you did and it didn't work, did you install the game files manually ?

Ikaruga said:
Read the manual :

I was hoping not to do it manually so i can play other mods.

You can still play other mods with a second M&B installation in a separate folder, and place them there.

Also, Orcs are kind of underpowered, indeed. With 10 Swan knights and a companion I smashed through about 100 of them, without even the need for archers and infantry to intervene more than the occasional Orc who got through the stomping somehow.

Edit: And one more thing. Is the leadership skill working as intended, not lowering troops' wages, but only raising the party troops limit? I noticed that just last night.

pericles_plato said:
Ikaruga said:
Read the manual :

I was hoping not to do it manually so i can play other mods.

A couple of things you can try for IL to work - if you're on Vista, or Win7, running the IL as administrator is fairly essential.
Also, if you have the game on Steam, you should probably follow the Steam guide on our forums. Installing the Enhanced version of MnB somewhere out of Steam also works.

Evil Double Poster of Czech Mordor!

Geren said:
And one more thing. Is the leadership skill working as intended, not lowering troops' wages, but only raising the party troops limit? I noticed that just last night.
I guess, troop wages aren't meant to be a problem anyway, considering the income you get at higher ranks.

Are the rumour unlockable scenes already avaliable in 3.0? I'm still playing that version with my first character. I was told about Amon Hen and the Argonath but when I go there... nothing.

Not quite getting your meaning. They're not like Henneth Anun in that they only appear when nearby.

You have to speak to people in towns, they'll say an appropriate rumour and you'll get a notification saying a new map location is available. They'll then appear looking like the 'Old Ford' location or ruins.

If you mean that you've got to the location and there's nothing in the scene, then I think that's intentional. Only the entmoot has any function besides showing off the developers bad ass scene making.

I've only managed to get them in Rohan and Gondor towns.

I got Amon Hen in Aldburg or Eastfold I believe.

Dead Marshes and the Entmoot in Erech or one of the many Gondor towns around there.

I imagine they can be gotten in any Gondor/Rohan towns though. You just have to speak to enough people.

If you want a definitive answer, ask the developers on the mbx forum.

Very nice indeed!
Thanks a lot.

But, for the next time, in TLD you can afford to remove "see troop names for friendly troops".
Unlike native, it is very easy to tell friends and foes apart here.

(Not only it looks much better, but help performances too).

Sp00nlord said:
I've only managed to get them in Rohan and Gondor towns.

I got Amon Hen in Aldburg or Eastfold I believe.

Dead Marshes and the Entmoot in Erech or one of the many Gondor towns around there.

I imagine they can be gotten in any Gondor/Rohan towns though. You just have to speak to enough people.

If you want a definitive answer, ask the developers on the mbx forum.

Don't want to bother them with issues from 3.0. I'll check if the problem still exists in 3.01, and if it does I'll report it

Back
Top Bottom