• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I've a little trouble with the water texture. I'm on Direct X 9 and i try with reflexion option disable too but didnt change nothing. Here is what i get.

Any idea why this ?

sansrezn.png

For all who are having problems, put the TLD folder inside the module folder, once you put it there open it and run the iron launcher. thats what worked for me.

I followed exactly all the instructions by copying/replacing all needed files to vanilla M&B and then i copied all TLD folder  to Modules(and made a shortcut of iron-launcher on desktop) and.........

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...........just............A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I almost wet my pants when i climb the upper parts of white city with my horse.
Most complete M&B LOTR mod EVER !!!

Thanks to all of you that kept the project alive despite all the problems i`ve read you had during this journey.

Bless ya lads 

Hypno Toad said:
Er, probably a simple answer, but I'm not sure how to install it. How do?
AFAIR you need to copy all the files into MB core folder (where exe is), overwrite if asked.

Linear said:
but my text is totally unreadable. maybe i havent copied something over properly, but i am not sure.
You very probably did not copy font_data.xml fron TLD/Data to MB/Data

Buzvonlurt said:
I can't find the tavern/hall in Dale :sad:
No taverns in TLD. And castles/halls should be reachable from town menu (if there is one in the settlement). Dale definitely has it

Metallistic said:
I followed the instructions carefully and everything seems to be fine except one thing - my mouse curser is invisible. :sad:
GHM... first time I see something like that. Try delete file cursor.dds from TLD/Textures. You will have standard vanilla cursor, but hey, it's better than nothing

rds said:
I've a little trouble with the water texture
Try switch AntiAliasing off/on. Dunno if it helps, but water is extremely sensitive to AA

Anyone else experiencing the invisible mouse cursor issue? I can't play the game due to that small strange bug.

PS. Just saw the recommendation - will try it out.

What's this launcher everbody's talking about? I followed the instructions and ran the mod through the native loader and picked TLD as mod of choice and so far it's been running flawlessly.

Ahahaha, there is cram as food! I am reading The Hobbit at the moment and the whole idea of cram makes me smile. Awesome.

GetAssista said:
GHM... first time I see something like that. Try delete file cursor.dds from TLD/Textures. You will have standard vanilla cursor, but hey, it's better than nothing
Worked like a charm! Thank you, Good Sir!

GetAssista said:
rds said:
I did, is this the normal water texture ?
Looks very much like normal.
Sorry, we tried our best to have beautiful reflective water on the global map in 1.011. Tough luck so far

I just ask to to be sure that the problem is resolved while i have AA off. About the texture is pretty fine for me, don't worry about it. Anyway after some time playing you don't focus on it anymore :smile:

I joined a battle already in progress on the world map, bunch of tribal orcs vs. some rivendell guys and when I tried to attack nothing worked. I literally could not harm the orcs. The arrows went straight through and would break shields, but not bodies. My sword had the same effect.

EDIT: All battles go through this. Even my friendly soldiers can't cause harm. About the only damage I can do is if I charge an enemy and run him over. I have to kill the wargs, then the riders fall off, and I can trample them a few times for a kill.

Holy mother of god you actually did it! You actually released it and it is even more awesome than I could have imagined!! Man, I've been lurking around these forums like once every six months for YEARS and watched what seems like a million different newbies come in and get on board the waiting train and now it is -actually- out! And dwarves are small! And non-horse mounts look awesome! And..yeah.. gonna stop here, take a deep breath and then say goodbye to my social life. You guys are the best.. I honestly had my doubts that this will ever happen but it was every bit worth the wait..thanks for alienating me from everyone I know in the foreseeable future!! :grin:

Spawn Of Achilles said:
I joined a battle already in progress on the world map, bunch of tribal orcs vs. some rivendell guys and when I tried to attack nothing worked. I literally could not harm the orcs. The arrows went straight through and would break shields, but not bodies. My sword had the same effect.

EDIT: All battles go through this. Even my friendly soldiers can't cause harm. About the only damage I can do is if I charge an enemy and run him over. I have to kill the wargs, then the riders fall off, and I can trample them a few times for a kill.
You did not copy skeleton_bodies.xml correctly from TLD/Data to MB/Data

GetAssista said:
Spawn Of Achilles said:

You did not copy skeleton_bodies.xml correctly from TLD/Data to MB/Data

I figured it would be something like that, I had the same problem with a few other files. It seems that my IronLauncher only copied like half the files properly. Thanks for the fix, I'll make sure it works now, if not I guess I'll be back shortly!

All of you guys have some sort of a dwarf fetish or what?  :grin:
It seems like everyone and their dog starts for dwarves. And those are the least tested faction actually. And the only one w/o lods

Back
Top Bottom