• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

lol - soozo12, somerandomname, Rigadoon, modlover, Selcouth, mofakid, kuauik, Mr.Fresh, Highelf, Woogin, HUtH, SgtTeeh, Stechschritt, Count Roland, Tekvorian, ferryman, Boooster, Coristan, Austupaio, Ettore53, Elfy, greater good, vasul, CrazyChris, junkmonk, Skjaldi, commanderdot, mrJager, Yarrum, Beregond, Pitarr, hayalpeREST, Taalen, Hurleur, mushroom_ff, rds, Wild Rover, Arbarad, Pafoot, faradon, lordbeast88, Kulfon0801, Rexxar, Turkeus, SwadianCommander, Rhaegar, Kazzan, emilor, roland37, xlucidx, Sp00nlord, Menjoo, Brego, latourex, Highlander, Moronic, Headmaster (+ 7 Hidden) and 103 Guests are viewing this topic.

And i thought i'd tell a tale to my grandchildren of "a great mod that never released"! In the name of Horse-lords, this is the best christmas gift i'll ever get... To top it off, i'm an immense fan of The Elder Scrolls, but this monster fights in different league. FAN-BLOODY(preferably orc)-TASTIC! <3

Guys, I have been waiting for this moment literally for years! Downloading now, 23 minutes left :smile:
Thank you so much for this release! And now... let's hunt some orc!

I am sitting here trying to think of something to say. I'm still in shock. Downloading. BTW this is very fortuitous because I just today got sick of Third Age Total War. :grin:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Also, **** yes. The ridiculously large amount of work you put into this is very, very rare on the general Internet mod scene, most people would've abandoned the project years ago. But you chaps showed a great deal of organisation, dedication, and persistence, and delivered this beautiful piece of gaming to us, for free. You awesome, awesome mother****ers.

Thank you.

Meliadoul said:
And i thought i'd tell a tale to my grandchildren of "a great mod that never released"! In the name of Horse-lords, this is the best christmas gift i'll ever get... To top it off, i'm an immense fan of The Elder Scrolls, but this monster fights in different league. FAN-BLOODY(preferably orc)-TASTIC! <3
By Gorgoroth, even at this time i thought this was a cruel joke but it isn't, i love the world in which TLD exists.

Back
Top Bottom