• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Please help I start the game appears to me RGL ERROR Unable to Load Font File. And before we appeared RGL ERROR when I first tried to enter. I did what you wrote in the manual, but now I get this RGL ERROR. Help please.  :sad:

The tree's fricken move  :shock:

The orcs are creepy  :shock:

The elves look awesome  :shock:

Galadriel is designed spectacularly and the design is amazing.  The scenes are beautiful.  And I haven't even installed HDR.

And the combat is faster and fun.

You guys have the thanks of Lueii of One Hand

Draconian said:
Please help I start the game appears to me RGL ERROR Unable to Load Font File. And before we appeared RGL ERROR when I first tried to enter. I did what you wrote in the manual, but now I get this RGL ERROR. Help please.  :sad:
Copy font_data.xml from TLD/Data to MB/Data folder

Ok, I did and I have no problem with that, but now appeared to me RGL ERROR Unable to compile the effect file. I'm sorry I bored you, but I've been waiting for this mod very long as everyone here and frustrates me is that these errors occur.

Draconian said:
Ok, I did and I have no problem with that, but now appeared to me RGL ERROR Unable to compile the effect file. I'm sorry I bored you, but I've been waiting for this mod very long as everyone here and frustrates me is that these errors occur.
Copy all other files from TLD/Data manually to respective places as specified in FAQ

/off to bed for now

Everything is running well on this end. Did have to run the launcher as admin. After that...no problems. Totally worth the wait. Thanks again team!!!!

Nice work! I can't make it better! F**K the only problem for me is: Which faction I should choose?!  :razz: I've some error when I enter Minas Tirith but enhanced version and HDR should fix it, I supose. Dwarf, orc, uruk, man... damn!  :grin:

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD GAME.

worth waiting years for.

PS: first time i've ever seen proper skyboxes in any m&b or warband map... ever.

PSS: the native music does not fit the game, gona download lotr film soundtrack for play.

First field report:

WARGS.. WARGS EVERYWHERE!

No, seriously.. is this intentional? 3 wargs defeating 8 elves?  :???:
I think the mechanic that has the wargs keep fighting after the rider dies is amazing, but without spear bracing AI, it becomes a tad too messy: archers aren't quick enough to take the animals down and infantry doesn't seem bright enough to strike first or even just sidestep.. Which resolves into 4 Rivendell Veteran Infantry units knocked unconcious by the same (admittedly very smart :wink: ) warg.. Sort of disappointing, seeing the elves' rather important upkeep expenses..

Back
Top Bottom