Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rigadoon said:
Wow I used MB Repository and it was going to take two hours. I used rapid share and it took 5 minutes.  :lol:

yup. A Megaupload mirror is on its way, but RS is already pretty fast.

OMG im totally jizzing my pants right now. btw. rapidshare is super fast compared to the other mirror, dont know why ppl even try :grin:

my deepest respect for your dedication and work over the years!

sadly the RGL bug happens to me on loadingscreen aswell:sad:

Darn, it doesn't work :sad: installed fresh copy of M&B, installed this, ran it, and after like 15 seconds of "loading textures" i get an RGL error - get_shader failed for: windy_flora any ideas?

Please guys, read the instructions before you try to play. You need to install properly and use the Iron Launcher.

Same here. Installed it on a fresh copy of 1.011 enhanced, gives an error message while loading the game. "RGL error - get_shader failed for: windy_flora"

Tried both the non-repository downloads. (WHich seem to be different. One is 366MB the other 362) But the same problem with both.

It's not a corrupted file, the game is not loading our shaders. You absolutely NEED to run the Iron Launcher, or copy the files manually, as specified in the Manual.

Well, when I run the IronLauncher, a I get a short message; "IronLauncher is working" which dissapears in an instant, then nothing happens. So I run it through the normal launcher...

Darth Crow said:
Well, when I run the IronLauncher, a I get a short message; "IronLauncher is working" which dissapears in an instant, then nothing happens. So I run it through the normal launcher...

That is strange and should not happen. The Iron Launcher takes a moment, but it should work. The normal one will not work unless you copy the files manually as specified in the Manual.

Looks good!

Thank you TLD team  :smile:

I found one text unchanged though... In custom battle, when you choose elves to fight Numereoan, text that follows talks about Lord Melza fighting Bandits...

Just thought i mentioned...

It looks really decent the first 5 mins i played, though I miss some menu background music...

And again, thank you really! It was worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom