• Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Amman de Stazia said:
do you play as a dwarf?

I had a good search system: I planted an arrow at each cross-section, so that I would know which turns I'd already taken (Hansel, anyone?)
Came to a door, jumped through, and was back at the 'you're-lost' page...

Yeah, that's what I did eventually.

Hey everyone, love the mod, but I have one, just one, very major issue:

I'm playing as Khand, and I'm on day 113 and the war still has not started. I've been approached by a Nazgul who said "It beckons" but nothing has happened since. I recently saw him riding to Morannon though.

Is there any way I can speed things along? Or is this a game-crippling bug?

My game appears to be glitched. I lost a siege at Westfold and when I awoke there was a naked copy of myself standing beside my party. I talked to him and he offered the dialogue of a lord of my faction (Gondor) and when I closed the conversation he disappeared. I started back to Gondor, but stopped to attack a party of Dunlanders with 0 men (?) and 2 prisoners. After 'defeating' that party I was teleported into a mountain near Mordor, but ctl-Ted my way back to where I was. All seemed fine, but a little while later I got into a fight with some enemies in Gondor's lands and, upon winning, was instantly teleported back to the place where I had 'fought' the party with zero people in it.

Does anyone know a way that I could fix this bug, or is it just time for me to finally start an elf character?

I had something similar....  I co-seiged Rhun N. Outpost, and we won, and instead of returning me to the map there, it returned me to somewhere inside south-east Mordor.  Like you, I invoked the cheat-travel option to get out.  Ever since, I've been unable to approach Dwarf units (playing Rohan human) without them attacking me.

Hello, mates. As I can't register to the offcial forum of the mod i'm asking this here.
I've played the 3.1 version without problems, everything good, buuuut.... sometimes, when I beat an enemy captain, an strange error comes...

2013021100006.jpg

What is it, and how can I solve it?

Thank you and sorry for my english  :oops:

This is by far my favorite mod for MB or WB.  Now that its open source I'm trying to figure out python just so I can change a few things more to my liking.  (For example as an orc player I need helpless farmer parties to hunt down).

Really an awesome mod and I mean that, I was in awe the first time I played it.  In my fantasies some python savant and Tolkien fan will port it over to WB as well, but I realize thats highly unlikely.

If you haven't played M&B in a while or even have it installed anymore its worth it.  I had to dig up my CD key to play, thankfully I saved the emails.
Amman de Stazia said:
I had something similar....  I co-seiged Rhun N. Outpost, and we won, and instead of returning me to the map there, it returned me to somewhere inside south-east Mordor.  Like you, I invoked the cheat-travel option to get out.  Ever since, I've been unable to approach Dwarf units (playing Rohan human) without them attacking me.

Dwarves hate cheaters.

TheFlyingFishey said:
My game appears to be glitched. I lost a siege at Westfold and when I awoke there was a naked copy of myself standing beside my party. I talked to him and he offered the dialogue of a lord of my faction (Gondor) and when I closed the conversation he disappeared. I started back to Gondor, but stopped to attack a party of Dunlanders with 0 men (?) and 2 prisoners. After 'defeating' that party I was teleported into a mountain near Mordor, but ctl-Ted my way back to where I was. All seemed fine, but a little while later I got into a fight with some enemies in Gondor's lands and, upon winning, was instantly teleported back to the place where I had 'fought' the party with zero people in it.

Does anyone know a way that I could fix this bug, or is it just time for me to finally start an elf character?
Amman de Stazia said:

Try camping and returning to the map when you get teleported. There shouldn't be any 0 member parties any longer after 3.1.

I need help, I started playing elf, and helped out the beornings, and now I have excess points with them and I want to buy a weapon, the only problem is I can't find the village weapon smiths, I can find the supply master, but not the weapon master, can someone help me with this.

A very strange bug here. Whenever i approach ongoing battles and decide to participate, ally army numbers are shown incorrectly.
For example, i see a party of 150 dwarves fighting 250 orcs. I join the fight with my 50 man squad. The tactical screen says "You've got 59 soldiers vs. their 250"(No, it's not because some soldiers are wounded). So I'm always fighting at tactical disadvantage. What's happening to my game?

Lol, that's the old 32-troop type limit bug. When you and your allies have more than 32 troop types combined, the game will report an incorrect number before battles. They will show up in battle correctly, though, so it's not a real issue.
This is fixed in the unofficial Mount and Blade 1.011 update, so download that version - the link is somewhere on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom