• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ok if u were tolkien and the main creator of TLD wat would u add to the game then. cos if i were the creator of tld then i would like put in the crossbows (shut up about the crossbow) add the choice to join the fellowship, be able to become a king o0ther than hero or something, and some other stuff. and yes this sounds a bit off im only doing this for me bro who is 1 hec of a fan for lord of the rings stuff.

funny-captions-what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpg

We have to allow for kids posting silly stuff.. but we don't really need to comment or engage in pointless arguments. Unless very, very bored :smile:.

@jazza1198: No.

jazza1198 said:
ok if u were tolkien and the main creator of TLD wat would u add to the game then. cos if i were the creator of tld then i would like put in the crossbows (shut up about the crossbow) add the choice to join the fellowship, be able to become a king o0ther than hero or something, and some other stuff. and yes this sounds a bit off im only doing this for me bro who is 1 hec of a fan for lord of the rings stuff.

tumblr_lh67t8G79h1qafrh6.jpg

Gemin Tarkov said:
Lord Kinlar said:
BTW, apparently I had a usable chest in Rivendell camp and I can garrison some of my troops there. I didn't know.  :cool:
Has anyone found the chest in Minas Tirith? As well as in Black Gates?
You can only use the chest (and store troops) in your faction capital. The chest unlocks at level 10 - this was explained in a dialog text, but someone removed it for some reason.

MadVader said:
You can only use the chest (and store troops) in your faction capital. The chest unlocks at level 10 - this was explained in a dialog text, but someone removed it for some reason.
Great, I can store my old equipment now! Danke :smile:

Yeah, it would be cool if the dialogue was restored or if there was a small note in the readme...  By level 10 you just assume that chests are for decorations...

jazza1198 said:

Well, you do raise an interesting point here. Particularly the bit about "if i were the creator" and the freedoms you'd take. There's no short answer to this, but I'm sure you'll have the patience to get through all this.

Inasmuch as the reality of the concept of freedom is proved by an apodeictic law of practical reason, it is the keystone of the whole system of pure reason, even the speculative, and all other concepts (those of God and immortality) which, as being mere ideas, remain in it unsupported, now attach themselves to this concept, and by it obtain consistence and objective reality; that is to say, their possibility is proved by the fact that freedom actually exists, for this idea is revealed by the moral law.

Freedom, however, is the only one of all the ideas of the speculative reason of which we know the possibility a priori (without, however, understanding it), because it is the condition of the moral law which we know.* The ideas of God and immortality, however, are not conditions of the moral law, but only conditions of the necessary object of a will determined by this law; that is to say, conditions of the practical use of our pure reason. Hence, with respect to these ideas, we cannot affirm that we now and understand, I will not say the actuality, but even the possibility of them. However they are the conditions of the application of the morally determined will to its object, which is given to it a priori, viz., the summum bonum.

Consequently in this practical point of view their possibility must be assumed, although we cannot theoretically know and understand it. To justify this assumption it is sufficient, in a practical point of view, that they contain no intrinsic impossibility (contradiction). Here we have what, as far as speculative reason is concerned, is a merely subjective principle of assent, which, however, is objectively valid for a reason equally pure but practical, and this principle, by means of the concept of freedom, as sures objective reality and authority to the ideas of God and immortality. Nay, there is a subjective necessity (a need of pure reason) to assume them. Nevertheless the theoretical knowledge of reason is not hereby enlarged, but only the possibility is given, which heretofore was merely a problem and now becomes assertion, and thus the practical use of reason is connected with the elements of theoretical reason. And this need is not a merely hypothetical one for the arbitrary purposes of speculation, that we must assume something if we wish in speculation to carry reason to its utmost limits, but it is a need which has the force of law to assume something without which that cannot be which we must inevitably set before us as the aim of our action.

I hope this helped.

Wow, just wow. Congratulations on an amazing mod team. I have just got around to playing it, I am on day 34 as a Gondorian who has only walked the lands of Gondor and Rohan so I still have much to see and do but I have been in awe of your work so far.

Walking through Edoras and gazing from the top was one of my favourite M&B moments and my first major charge with the rohirrim in a 320 vs 270 battle against the Dunlanders was truly epic. All the scenes I have seen so far have been jaw dropping, I can't praise you enough.

I like the size of the map, I don't know if it's scale is spot on or whether it is adjusted a bit but gameplay wise it is ideal. You can run off to complete a quest but not be so far away you cannot run back and support your allies on the front.

I just got a Huge Warg as a special item request. It's got Riding 5 needed, I have Riding 10. But in battle, I keep being bitten by it.

How do I stop this?

Lord Blade said:
I just got a Huge Warg as a special item request. It's got Riding 5 needed, I have Riding 10. But in battle, I keep being bitten by it.

How do I stop this?

Be a uruk. He don't like noone else.

I waited years for this mod and I finally got the time to play it. It doesn't disappoint. Great job guys. Only problem I know has been mentioned 100 times is the faction ai. It's pissed me off so much ever since v.9x.

I wish there was plate armor. It is mentioned in the books, the Haradrim wear it. Read the part about the dead Haradrim that Frodo and Sam come across, he is described as having golden/brazen plate armor.

UBERMANN said:
I wish there was plate armor. It is mentioned in the books, the Haradrim wear it. Read the part about the dead Haradrim that Frodo and Sam come across, he is described as having golden/brazen plate armor.

Your name is Ubermann...your pic is Sparta...and you talk of plate armour. How much more cliché can you get?

UBERMANN said:

read the part yourself, it says nothing about plate.

Back
Top Bottom