• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Are we supposed to find something in Moria other than the book of blabla (which seems to be worthless)? BTW, the game allows you to pick up that book from the dead dwarf's hands more than once, so I got myself two copies. Gonna sell one of them on ebay...

Thanks. What about Mirkwood? Is there some kind of a quest for it? Expected to fight some giant spiders there, but nothing, just a skeleton lying on the ground.  :mrgreen:

BTW, apparently I had a usable chest in Rivendell camp and I can garrison some of my troops there. I didn't know.  :cool:

Mirkwood, at least for now, is there just for a pretty view. Like Argonath, which is unlocked by rumous, too.

And your own capital always has chest and garrison for you.

Northern Rhun Camp is bugged. In a siege, the attackers are spawned outside the map and it's impossible for them to reach the defenders.

Also, how come when two (out of three) outposts of Rhun have been destroyed, the faction is automatically defeated? Is this some kind of a bug? The moment Dale razed the Northern Rhun camp, I got a "faction defeated" message and the southern Rhun camp also instantly turned into ruins, even though it wasn't even "under siege" at the time.  :???:

Lord Kinlar said:
Northern Rhun Camp is bugged. In a siege, the attackers are spawned outside the map and it's impossible for them to reach the defenders.

Same thing happens with Eastfold or whatever the most easternly town of Rohan, but I think these two places have been marked already.

I'm sooooo old now.  I never thought I'd see the day.  Truly.  Well done.  As someone who hasn't played this game in years, all of my expectations for a beta have been surpassed.  Thanks for all of the things.

-Grocat the Eponymous Dish Defiler

Lord Kinlar said:

Also, how come when two (out of three) outposts of Rhun have been destroyed, the faction is automatically defeated? Is this some kind of a bug? The moment Dale razed the Northern Rhun camp, I got a "faction defeated" message and the southern Rhun camp also instantly turned into ruins, even though it wasn't even "under siege" at the time.  :???:
Is there something different about my game?
This didn't happen to me at all, I fought at northern rhun camp and experienced no problems, and when it only got down to their capital they were not defeated.
Mind you this was in my first game before the patch and I did experience problems at eastfold

In my game and also in the previous one, Rhun was the first faction to fall. I wasn't close enough in my first game, so I could only see what happened through the messages. In this one however, everything happened right before me. First, the forces of Erebor razed the Northern outpost, and then Dale attacked the northern camp. Tried to help them by joining the siege but the siege map was bugged, so I left the fighting to Dale, and went to check the southern outpost. It wasn't under siege or anything but while I was approaching the outpost, suddenly got a faction defeated screen and the map icon for the southern outpost also turned gray. Also, all of their leaders are/were still alive.

Here's something I've never seen before in M&B... Celeborn is accompanying Haldir, while Haldir is accompanying Orophin! :shock:

BTW, has anyone seen these elves of Lorien and Rivendell doing anything significant in their game? They are a bunch of lazy asses in mine.

Lord Kinlar said:
Here's something I've never seen before in M&B... Celeborn is accompanying Haldir, while Haldir is accompanying Orophin! :shock:

BTW, has anyone seen these elves of Lorien and Rivendell doing anything significant in their game? They are a bunch of lazy asses in mine.

Uhm, actually most of the time Ragnar follows Aeric as he is the marshall. Anyways, i have the same complaint about elves.

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
Uhm, actually most of the time Ragnar follows Aeric as he is the marshall.

Yes, but was there some other lord following Ragnar while he was following Aeric, that's the question.

Lord Kinlar said:
Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
Uhm, actually most of the time Ragnar follows Aeric as he is the marshall.

Yes, but was there some other lord following Ragnar while he was following Aeric, that's the question.

Oh, that is a problem, a serious matter.

Must have caught them on a hot debate about who follows who. Anyway, they seem to resolve the issue, they've all gone their own way. :mrgreen:

Could anyone tell me the scene file name for the map in the pic below? Must be one of the random scenes.

Never mind, found it.

oki guys pls help,

First this mod looks awsome  :shock:

buuuut... i cant install it, i have a legal version, did like said in the manual
and when i use ironlauncher i got the flora error,... i read some stuff
an i was oki nevermind, lets do it manual, after doing it manual i got the snowy map error?  :cry:

Pls help, i reinstalled mand B in a second map (other name ofc)
with no mods in it but battlesizer...

anyways congratz  :mrgreen:

and sorry for my spelling  :grin:

Foesto

How does one counter Gondorian archers? I am currently playing as the Khand in which everytime I head down to Mordor to help with the war, my troops get butchered by the enemy archers in which the Citadel guards prevent us from reaching them as well.

Back
Top Bottom