• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

that bug i had with the error constantly repeating has just gone away, im at day 110 and just razed 2 uruk outposts as rohan. does anything in the game happen at this point or is it just raze till bored?

Swadius said:
http://www.wupload.com/file/2526575242/MEBCM-Beta1.rar

Has anyone tried out the RCM modifications yet?

iirc Surrealbeliefs used it in his Gondor Let's Play.

I'm playing as an mirkwood elf. am around day 100 now. gundabad has only gundabad left and have no parties on the map. If they have any I go kill em asap. But they wont become weaker. Any other ways how I can make them weak enough so my king thranduil will go siege?

Hey,I read the answers on my suggestions&questions thread.I think I might have asked a little to much.Still,thanks about the last request about the 150 vs 900 battles.(It would be fun fighting 900s now!

catking2003 said:
Arlborn said:
I don't know if Im supposed to put it here but I got an annoying bug to report...

Well, Celeborn just called me to war, so in preparation I checked the barracks of Caras Galadhon for better recruits, I found some better ones than I had but had my party full, so I checked the option(in the barracks) to leave some of my soldiers there so I could recruit the better ones, problem is, after i left them there the game gets stuck on the next window with the NPC telling me he was checking the troop rooster or something and it just hangs there and I had to use ctrl+alt+del to close the game. I did it 3 times and all 3 times I got the same result, bad bug?

Besides that? I'm in love with this mod, thanks fore the hard work!

a common bug, the walkaround i found out lately is to give them troops of both their faction and other faction, then they will check and receive their man and return others to you. if u just give them the guys they will take, the conversation will not end

Thanks for the walkaround!

And to say it yet again, I'm completely amazed by this mod! Every bit of it! I've spent all my free time lately on this, oh boy, congratulations, great work!

Is someone here who recruit/get troll in army? I try many things and still don't have them. Unfortunately I don't have much time to play TLD and I play Moria only for trolls. If it is impossible to get them I will change a faction.

Crossbow Joe said:
Delta_02_Cat said:
Does anybody know a way to make the A.I more aggressiv or the game more difficult in general?
Play as a goblin

I should play as a goblin of Gondor?... not what I wanted :grin:
The thing is, I am at around day 120 now and I keep killing Orcs and evil men and just nothing happens, no sieges, no campaigns nothing :sad:
I thought maybe there is a way to make the game more difficult for me so that the evil factions have a chance to weaken Gondor so that they would start sieges.

Uhm I couldn't find so far any Elven bow(Piercing damage) that can be used on Horseback, so my question is, are there any or is it done on purpose cause piercing damage is too awesome or something?

Thanks in advance for any answers, loving the mod!

trueten said:
Which eats a hell of a resources each week. The wages are 4k resource pts iirc.

With the amount of killing that thing can do if it gets close enough to infantry, resources generally won't be a problem. The trolls are especially useful against the Beornings due to their almost complete lack of any long range counter. Slap on a shield for the troll and you've an unstoppable force there. It would also look incredibly awesome to me.

Back
Top Bottom