• Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader said:
Crashing much?
Help yourself with ancient collective wisdom and remedies:
http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=2503.0

@Geren: the enhanced MB 1.011 version also contains some bugfixes, like removing the 32-troop type per party limit and at least fixes an obscure prisoner screen bug. Highly recommended for everyone.

thx, the tips look quite promising

NEjkoPEjko said:
Hey can i ask a question ?

So i downloaded the enhanced version how do i install it? When i click setup i get NSIS ERROR??!?

NSIS is the Nullsoft Install System. The framework of the installer.
That error means that the file is corrupted, because the download was interrupted or incomplete.

Download it again or choose any other mirror from here:
Code:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199418.msg4790366.html#msg4790366

Have fun! :smile:

Czu_Czu said:
Could you tell me where Merlkir besauce I can't find it? If it won't be a problem for you of course. Please...

Here ya go http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,201177.0.html. Use the links on the last post for most current. They don't exactly feel like WB but still better then M&B's vanilla.

A tad bit off-topic, but what are the features that the original Mount and Blade has with respect to modding that Warband doesn't? I believe I've heard there are assorted "slot" limitations, which limit the numbers of items or textures available in the game, but that's about it. I'd be interested in modding the program myself someday, should the time make itself available, hence the question.

In any sense, superb work, and saying even that is an understatement. If and when this comes about for Warband, I'll certainly be in line to play it. Until then, I'll be happy just to watch.

:smile:

Ok, my problem with the rumour scenes was not a problem after all. I was listening to the wrong rumours. I finally unlocked Amon Hen. Beautiful work.

use the enhanced version and apply every tips given by the dev, now I have played 10 hours with only 1 crash due to giving troops to city (not actually a crash, the program is running but they just keep reviewing the troops i gave them and never close the screen)  :razz:

thx guys

p.s. gondors and rohans are so very hard, elves on the other hand are way too easy  :smile:

best mod ever iplayed

but i always get ''unable to restore vertex buffer''

i tried everything written , reducing battle size, lod
when  i disable the ram limit (2gb_4gb) the game doesn't work, (system 7 ullt. 64)
help please

Crossbow Joe said:
İstanbul said:
best mod ever iplayed

but i always get ''unable to restore vertex buffer''

i tried everything written , reducing battle size, lod
when  i disable the ram limit (2gb_4gb) the game doesn't work, (system 7 ullt. 64)
help please
Do you have the Enhanced Version?

now i installed enhanced version and still i get error

Srsly changing stuff with CFF rly works lol. i actual have now all maxed out and 500 battlsize =D and no chrashes even i sieges ext. =D

Just wanted to add that the AI in this game is amazing.  Infantry is always looking for a surround, cavalry tries to sneak behind my lines and nail my archers.  It takes the grinding feel out of battles.  Whatever you did, the artificial intelligence is actually intelligent! 

Turns out dwarves are much more playeable if you get tall helmets (elven works fine for me) and a long weapon.
A small gripe, dwarven helmets with coifs clip badly trough the beards, specially the ones with long mustaches, which are the most badass.

Back
Top Bottom