TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Look I am in support of on topic posts and against meaningless chatter but I am tired of seing noobs getting practically raped by all the "Grand Master Knights" who think that because some one is going off topic they get to slam their fat arse down on them.
Why do you think they're "Grand master knights"? This forum takes up less than half their life (to be generous) and is therefore their other "sanctuary". You can see they are pretty opportunistic when it comes to sadistic fun. But when you say something that you did, I bet you they won't let their hell hound noses off the bloody knife that cut a slice from their ginger bread house.

Who knows, they're probably after me too for stomping on their yard?

If you spend enough time on the forums, you don't have to be a GM knight to get annoyed by spam posting. But I wouldn't chew anyone out for once in a while . I just get pissed off when people don't use their manners and are rude.

Riddles said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Look I am in support of on topic posts and against meaningless chatter but I am tired of seing noobs getting practically raped by all the "Grand Master Knights" who think that because some one is going off topic they get to slam their fat arse down on them.
Why do you think they're "Grand master knights"? This forum takes up less than half their life (to be generous) and is therefore their other "sanctuary". You can see they are pretty opportunistic when it comes to sadistic fun. But when you say something that you did, I bet you they won't let their hell hound noses off the bloody knife that cut a slice from their ginger bread house.

You don't understand. You people are the reason for everyone asking the same question every other page. The clutter is unimportant, and nobody wants to go through all the pages to find the answer to their question. You just need to stop posting unless you have something positive to say concerning this mod. Or, make a new thread in OT about your concerns with "Grandmaster Knights."

Yeah i get annoyed by stupid people. Most of the people actually have a life other than this forum and this forum is not like other ones. This is just the forums natural selection.

EDIT: Sorry for the spam SoA

I was not targeting GMKs specifically but more of the the people who have been around and are getting pompous sorry if I offended any upright GMKs

M3390 seems to share my opinion in breif.

to be ON TOPIC

Will Moria and Cirith Ungol be passable?

Kazzan said:
Yeah i get annoyed by stupid people. Most of the people actually have a life other than this forum and this forum is not like other ones. This is just the forums natural selection.

EDIT: Sorry for the spam SoA
Spawn Of Achilles said:
Riddles said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:

You don't understand. You people are the reason for everyone asking the same question every other page. The clutter is unimportant, and nobody wants to go through all the pages to find the answer to their question. You just need to stop posting unless you have something positive to say concerning this mod. Or, make a new thread in OT about your concerns with "Grandmaster Knights."
Mk3390 said:
If you spend enough time on the forums, you don't have to be a GM knight to get annoyed by spam posting. But I wouldn't chew anyone out for once in a while . I just get pissed off when people don't use their manners and are rude.
Riddles said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:

Riddles said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:

Lethwin Far Seeker said:

You hypocrits are just adding to the off-topic posts.........Ehemm...The old version of TLD is both proffesionally made, and not corny (the two traits I admire most). Nice module I'm looking forward to the new version.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
You don't understand. You people are the reason for everyone asking the same question every other page. The clutter is unimportant, and nobody wants to go through all the pages to find the answer to their question. You just need to stop posting unless you have something positive to say concerning this mod.
This, now can the spam.

There's a new TLD preview at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88598.0.html
maybe this topic should be closed? Or we'll have one more thread for spam and flood and "when-it-will-be-done?"-****.

I've noticed that the thread got another two pages, but instead of some new info-pure spam  :???:

any chance of a large Christmas preview? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom