TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys (meaning the TLD team) taking a break over Christmas I hope?  Don't let this mod get in the way of real life.  :razz:

Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!

Actually, no. :grin: Since we have some free time from work and school, most of the team-members are working on TLD.

[me=Vadermath]kicks COGlory in the crotch, and uses the moment of his painful scream to stuff his mouth with a fat sock[/me]

I find the mental picture of the TLD team, in the form of tiny elves, working in Santa's workshop to bring us TLD during the following year quite amusing.

No they can't we have to make schedules for them... It's hard work i know..  :razz:

A bird told me that you are done with the dwarves and trolls, is this true? (note: i am not asking for pictures and i believe if i even was i wouldn't get any)

Damon said:
Morgomir said:
COGlory your asking the TLD team NOT to work? WHAT THE HELL?!
Blasphemy! Kill him with fire!

...Have none of you ever heard of "Reverse Psychology?"
Vadermath said:
[me=Vadermath]kicks COGlory in the crotch, and uses the moment of his painful scream to stuff his mouth with a fat sock[/me]

I find the mental picture of the TLD team, in the form of tiny elves, working in Santa's workshop to bring us TLD during the following year quite amusing.
Brilliant!  They need elf hats!  :lol:

Vadermath said:

Briliant Idea! but I would make them more like the Elven smiths of Eregion forging the mighty mod with the hammer of creativity, the furnace of awesomeness, and the tongs of Tolkien.... beutiful picture eh?

Sparkyninja said:
Have you ever heard of, 'Shut the **** up with off topic ****'?

No and I don't want to thank you very much.

When some one has an idea or one of the TLD team graces us with a word we will all converse in the proper topic but when nothing is happening surely its ok to entertain our selves with some humor as long as it is not over done or retarded?

Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Sparkyninja said:

When some one has an idea or one of the TLD team graces us with a word we will all converse in the proper topic but when nothing is happening surely its ok to entertain our selves with some humor as long as it is not over done or retarded?
No, its just mindless clutter. Find the off-topic sub-forum if you want to entertain yourself. Personally, I think you guys should take off some time if you need it, but by all means, if you want to spend your holiday working on TLD, I won't stop you! So good luck and happy holidays!

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Lethwin Far Seeker said:
Sparkyninja said:

No, its just mindless clutter. Find the off-topic sub-forum if you want to entertain yourself. Personally, I think you guys should take off some time if you need it, but by all means, if you want to spend your holiday working on TLD, I won't stop you! So good luck and happy holidays!

Notice that I said UNLESS its retarded or over done?  That stuff you can rebuke but if you say ALL then you are just a forum scrooge.

Nevertheless, there is a time and place for everything. And that place is the off-topic sub-forum. This thread is already a spamfest, and you're not helping. People are not interested in what you have to say here. They want news of the mod.

This thread should be made into a sub-forum where all off-topic posts go. It seems more popular than almost anything on this website.

Look I am in support of on topic posts and against meaningless chatter but I am tired of seing noobs getting practically raped by all the "Grand Master Knights" who think that because some one is going off topic they get to slam their fat arse down on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom