TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Nuff' with the ******ry, ******s! The mod is not dead, and if you will not take it from me, take it from Merlkir or DaBlade or some of the other members of the team.
Bloody right.

maniac said:
in the mean time let us all go play TATW for med 2 and have fun there.
/thread

Um, no. Not /thread.

I haven't really seen a comprehensive list of what major changes will be prevalent in the port.

Anything come to mind as being vastly different from the .808 version? Other than the clunkiness of MnB .808 I love pretty much everything about TLD as it is.

How about a battle line of gondorian soldiers 3000, strong, marching on Minas Morgal, where there is a horde of orcs 5000 strong :twisted:. The battle goes well untill Ecthelion, in all his "wisdon" charges into a band of Uruk Pikemen, getting killed and ruining the greatest army built in gondor :evil:

maniac said:
How about a battle line of gondorian soldiers 3000, strong, marching on Minas Morgal, where there is a horde of orcs 5000 strong :twisted:. The battle goes well untill Ecthelion, in all his "wisdon" charges into a band of Uruk Pikemen, getting killed and ruining the greatest army built in gondor :evil:

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

maniac said:

Its a suggestion. And a bad one.

Lemme guess. You just came home from school, TDM? That's why you're so cranky?

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
maniac said:

Its a suggestion. And a bad one.

Lemme guess. You just came home from school, TDM? That's why you're so cranky?

I actually just woke up, but good guess on the second part.

And mighty. And epic. And expansive. And brilliant. And astonishing. And outstanding. And explosive. And magnificent. And remarkable. And incredible. And etc...

It's win.

And most of all - true to the lore. And, fortunately or not, that makes the mod rather aimed at connoiseurs, as opposed to "teens who watched Peter Jackson's movies just a few days ago and haven't even touched a book".

NikeBG said:
And most of all - true to the lore. And, fortunately or not, that makes the mod rather aimed at connoiseurs, as opposed to "teens who watched Peter Jackson's movies just a few days ago and haven't even touched a book".

yea. i suggest every one read the books, they are great, i think the best ever written.

NikeBG said:

Indeed. I've grown tired of the plate armor wearing, fire sword wielding, magic casting people, who'd like to call themselves LOTR fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom