TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modders can't tell when TLD will be finished. It is always many thigns to do I think. We must wait. And wait... And wait... And wait... When it will be finished?! Sory for that. I'm great fan LOTR:p

I wonder (quite often) what makes people think there even is a release date. Why should there be? We're not releasing it for money, we're not bound by a contract with a producer.

There is no release date and there never will be.

What I'm saying:

STOP ASKING FOR RELEASE DATES! IT'LL BE DONE WHEN IT'S DONE. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT WILL BE SO WE CAN'T TELL YOU. PLEASE, ****ING GOD, UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT!!!!!!

Merlkir said:
What I'm saying:

STOP ASKING FOR RELEASE DATES! IT'LL BE DONE WHEN IT'S DONE. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT WILL BE SO WE CAN'T TELL YOU. PLEASE, ****ING GOD, UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT!!!!!!
[/quote]

*Purr*

Amusing how the TLD thread has turned into the "General Discussion" thread of the corner of taleworlds known only as "The Pioneer's Guild".

Darkstar707 said:
Amusing how the TLD thread has turned into the "General Discussion" thread of the corner of taleworlds known only as "The Pioneer's Guild".
...Only by people like you.

Merl was right on topic.  :razz:

Great speech Merlkir, sounds like a @=  :smile:

But there is no chance, that some people will understand that this mod IS STILL under development and THERE ARE NO release dates. This thread should be locked, because nobody is talking about this preview. It's like an Anachronists' Guild.

... ymmmm ... głęboko wszedłeś w ****.

As we know, but why such a strong words,Merkir, you can't just ignore those users? 
Like say HondaAndJesus: *Purr*, I hope you have a fun  :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom