TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlkir said:
Rical said:
:shock: OK can u pm me when it comes out :razz:if you remmber  :arrow:

it will come out on a Monday.

I do not know if anyone got the joke but Merlkir said "A Monday" Not next monday or the monday after that. It is the unknown monday, The monday that will only happen when it is said to be Monday.

Ancientwanker said:
He's just teasing you. I'm really busy this week. THere is zero chance of a preview monday.  :lol:
Oh. :sad:

I didn't notice the "a Monday" bit, if I had I probably would've known that he was teasing.

gundabadorcsclf2.jpg
i love you  :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jackamo said:
Merlkir said:
Rical said:
:shock: OK can u pm me when it comes out :razz:if you remmber  :arrow:

it will come out on a Monday.

I do not know if anyone got the joke but Merlkir said "A Monday" Not next monday or the monday after that. It is the unknown monday, The monday that will only happen when it is said to be Monday.

Ha, never notice.

So what online-storage-service capacity will be tested with the release?  :lol:
I foresee many players saying "What? Is night already? But it has been only..." *looks the clock* "ups..."

Well, repository obviously and probably something else AW uses. I'll upload it on Rapidshare, it's fast and unlikely to collapse.

Merlkir said:
Well, repository obviously and probably something else AW uses. I'll upload it on Rapidshare, it's fast and unlikely to collapse.

hehe, we'll see about that  :twisted: should make it a challenge. announce the release so that everyone can try at the same time. Death by TLD can become a house hold word.

Relax people, we will have just enough time to disown our children, divorce our wives, stock up with beer and canned food, take a long long leave from work and bid farewell to friends family and outside world before TLD for 1.011 comes out.

shashaveli said:
Relax people, we will have just enough time to disown our children, divorce our wives, stock up with beer and canned food, take a long long leave from work and bid farewell to friends family and outside world before TLD for 1.011 comes out.
Sig'd

Weren said:
Duke Of Praven said:
i didnt ask you your ****ing opinion dude... just joking thanks for rebuking me though it was really nice :roll:
Why do you act like an ass? :eek:

He's not acting like an ass.  He's just tired of all the people who seem to think it is their duty to act as administrators and issue self-righteous warnings and rebukes to each and every question asked on these boards.

Now, so this is not just a spam argument post, I'm interested to know how the modmakers will handle evil faction towns and villages?  Will you make new Orc villages and towns, or will they be ruined, occupied human settlements, or just be army camps?

The prophecy is now complete, the day of reckoning will soon be upon us!
(referring to rule 50: No thread on taleworlds that handles the subject of Lord Of The Rings can be free of trolling, spamming or pointless arguing)  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom