TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there are rigging tricks, like with the old troll,  but that generates other problems.  We need a new brfedit to know whats possible.  If that doesnt solve the issue, we'll go to rigging tricks.

I noticed Merlkir gave away nerd points to the guy who identified the Death Dealer helmet. 

Can I get some of these valuable tokens of nerdly recognition for pointing out that the names of two of the guys at the Brigand Fort in .808 are Fafyrd, (the armor merchant) whose name comes from author Fritz Lieber's swords & sorcery hero Fafhrd, and Julute the expensive mercenary, whose name comes from Julute Wolfheart, a barbarian character in the 1979 TSR board game Divine Right.

Yeah, weve got a nerd here.  :lol:

Julute Wolfheart is indeed an obscure reference. Good work.  I didnt even use wolfheart and you still got it.

Divine Right was such a great game!  Thanks for this little salute to an old classic.  I hope Julute makes it to the new version.  I still have my old copy of DR out in the garage somewhere.  I always wished someone would make a computer game based on it. 

Such a beautiful map! 
minaria%2025th%20board.jpg

Such a wealth of source material! http://www.michaelgemmell.ca/minaria/index.html

Someone could make a wonderful M&B mod out of Divine Right.

Reminds me of that quote you said in the old Taleworlds TLD forum.

Edit: I found it

Of course, just by reading this forum you get a geek point.
If you post you get a lifetime membership card.
If you contribute to the mod your praises are sung by the lords of dorkistan for an age and a half.

DaBlade said:
Yeah, that one is priceless :lol:

Triglav has it in his sig.

Yes.
Had to put it there, because it is the most precise definition of what all this is all about and what the main motivation for any of our work is.  :lol:

Do you guys mind me asking you a question?

Will the trolls be or look any different? Or will they still be the ones Yoshiboy made?

Moronic said:
Do you guys mind me asking you a question?

Will the trolls be or look any different? Or will they still be the ones Yoshiboy made?

Not sure yet. Skeleton editing and hitboxes are one problem which needs resolving, and based on that a decision on where to go from there will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom