TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlkir said:
Dúnadan said:
Do I detect some inspiration from the Fourth Age: Total War in the Men of Rhûn? Probably not so strange if Prof. was involved in making them  :razz:

I don't think so, those are our own creations. Prof hasn't been with us for a LOOONG time.

Ah, right. It's just the helmet which is quite similar to the one the Berserkers have:

DaBlade said:
Those are custom models mad by Brutus. We don't have custom models for all the factions, at least not yet :razz: Maybe Brutus will make some more, but if he doesn't have time for it we'll be using native models. We'll see :smile:
It'd be nice if you could get some beast horses in with Rohan. :smile: I'm hoping that Rohan gets some stocky horses.

Dúnadan said:
Merlkir said:
Dúnadan said:
Do I detect some inspiration from the Fourth Age: Total War in the Men of Rhûn? Probably not so strange if Prof. was involved in making them  :razz:

I don't think so, those are our own creations. Prof hasn't been with us for a LOOONG time.

Ah, right. It's just the helmet which is quite similar to the one the Berserkers have:

that's the Death Dealer helmet. It is really interesting that they used it too..

http://www.geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/death_dealer.jpg

We actually used two famous fantasy helm designs for Rhun but the other isnt visible so well leave that for a surprise.  But the rest are Brutus' designs. Once we were doing horned helms he suggested death dealer as an extra/last one.

Omzdog said:
Just surprised me that somebody would actually take the time to draw the genitalia of a horse for concept art of a fantasy novel.

Yes because it looks soooo detailed that the artist obviously spent several days just drawing that horse cock.  :roll:

Omzdog said:
Just surprised me that somebody would actually take the time to draw the genitalia of a horse for concept art of a fantasy novel.

it's Frank Frazetta's painting, not concept art. The novels were made much much later based on the painting.

Just got back from day at Uni, saw this and was like HOLY ****NIPPLES! I must say I am creaming ever constantly in my pants from now on.

Merlkir said:
it's Frank Frazetta's painting, not concept art. The novels were made much much later based on the painting.

You don't know how badly I want to just get a pic of a horse cock and put a censor bar over it and post it here. But I will refrain. :smile:

Omzdog said:
Merlkir said:

You don't know how badly I want to just get a pic of a horse cock and put a censor bar over it and post it here. But I will refrain. :smile:

Good move. No point getting banned over horse penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom