TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new look of the wargs. Now they're not oversized dogs with weird spine-structure, they're actually big scary beasts that will give you many a head-ache in battles.

Also, I am glad to see that one of my suggestions of incorporating more of the North into the game was taken into account with the introduction of Dale, Gundabad and the Dwarves. I can't wait to fight a war of attrition in the North against the forces of Sauron and the Goblins of Gundabad.

wow, very nice, thanks for the update!  Everybody who is creating a mod better finish it up because when this comes out there will be a period of inactivity for a few months.  lol

HokieBT said:
wow, very nice, thanks for the update!  Everybody who is creating a mod better finish it up because when this comes out there will be a period of inactivity for a few months.  lol

I have faith in my phalanx  :wink:

Great work AA, looks like the years of waiting are finally about to pay off. I'm so excited!

BTW, why didn't you post an update on MBx? I'm sure the guys there would love to know about this.

Mage246 said:
Great work AA, looks like the years of waiting are finally about to pay off. I'm so excited!

BTW, why didn't you post an update on MBx? I'm sure the guys there would love to know about this.

...Because the 'guys' there all already have access to the dev area; hence their presence.  :razz:

I'm just gonna go ahead and put down this shameless mark here, so that this thread is in my recent threads list because this is awesomness beyond words.

Mage246 said:

I did post an update over there, I just didnt sticky it. 

Llew2 said:
Mage246 said:

...Because the 'guys' there all already have access to the dev area; hence their presence.  :razz:

Maybe not all of us do, ass :razz:.

Ancientwanker said:
I did post an update over there, I just didnt sticky it. 

Ah sorry, I must have missed it somehow.

D'Sparil said:
ealabor said:
I have faith in my phalanx  :wink:
Too bad it's gonna crumble in a second under TLD's sheer awesomeness  :razz:

hmm, maybe we should test this out at some point.  :wink:  We'll take the custom battle mod and switch the factions to be:  Native, TLD, Hegemony, Star Wars, TEARC, etc.  Your phalanx will fall before my Jedi Masters!  lol

edit:  sorry for getting a little off-topic and of course we'd have to get permission from all mod authors, etc.  :smile:

Servitor said:
It was Saruman who bred half-orcs, I believe.
Nah, Uruk-hai was the name that Sauron gave to a new type of Orcs which he created at Mordor in secret at the end of the third age... . . .. . I think.
Sauron and Saruman both used Uruk-hai. Half-orcs seem to be different, used by Saruman.

Jesus Harold tap-dancing Christ, that's gorgeous. Can't wait to see some of the updated cities and locations: the scenes in TLD v808 were incredible.

Between TLD, Hegemony and 1866, this is shaping up to be a most excellent spring/summer.

hyperion said:
ecto_plasm said:
I think I swallowed my tongue.  That looks amazing.  I can't wait for this, especially because my PC can't handle the .808 version's elven cities.

Weren't elven cities just a bunch of trees with a few characters in the middle?

That was the problem for my PC. :razz:

All those trees. I always had to have a book whenever I entered Lothlorien.

I really loved this mod. It looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom