TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg...words fail me.....

I hope it´s finished soon, Rohirrim vs. mounted orcs  :razz:....TLD=definition of epic.

pentagathus said:
Is there going to be any troops who have lances but no shields? AI couching could make those Kataphrakts a wee bit scarier.

We haven't really come to that phase yet, but yeah, we'll probably mix in some lancers without shields for the couched lance factor :wink:

Glad you like it.  THey did lots of nice work on the graphics set.  I'm still learning the ins and outs of the new scripts and commands but things are moving along.

Answers:

A) Rivendell is there as a faction and a map location but its on the other side of the mtns and isnt currently accessible.

A) Dwarves are in as a placeholders. Most of their gear is done (thanks to Brutus), its just a matter of seeing what is possible when brfedit is out.

That's probably all I'll answer.  :razz:

Ancientwanker said:
A) Dwarves are in as a placeholders. Most of their gear is done (thanks to Brutus), its just a matter of seeing what is possible when brfedit is out.
There will be a new brfedit?

I think I swallowed my tongue.  That looks amazing.  I can't wait for this, especially because my PC can't handle the .808 version's elven cities.

faradon said:
Ancientwanker said:
There will be a new brfedit?
Heh, I hear a lot about this "New BRFedit" too, But I remain highly sceptical till someone gives me a link to Thogrim saying he is making a new version (Or whoever is making it).

Those Orc riders are way-cool. Are those Wargs they are riding? Or some other weird wolfish animal.

It was Saruman who bred half-orcs, I believe.
Nah, Uruk-hai was the name that Sauron gave to a new type of Orcs which he created at Mordor in secret at the end of the third age... . . .. . I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom