[TKoV] The Kingdom of Veluca ( Recruiting cRPG Warriors )

Users who are viewing this thread

Garnier de Nablus said:
hey wanna have a little scrimm  :cool:

Maybe, if you have xfire add me: mt13  If you have steam add me(I prefer steam): DanteMcTavish
so we can talk about the details.

Mttaco13 said:
Garnier de Nablus said:
hey wanna have a little scrimm  :cool:

Maybe, if you have xfire add me: mt13  If you have steam add me(I prefer steam): DanteMcTavish
so we can talk about the details.

I would be up for a lil scrimm as well.  :cool:

If we are free, sure, but I'll have to notify everyone, check if they're available, etc.
Also, do you have xfire or Steam? (If you have any of those, add me, my names are some posts above, I prefer Steam)

EDIT: But we would like to see a full DoF team, seeing that all the matches, OFFICIAL matches, you need mercs from GK.

EDIT 2: No for the DoF scrim.

Seeing as you have declared war on our allies (GK) I think it is only right that we fight you guys.  (I understand that the war between you guys and GK is not a "rage" war, but nonetheless DoF would like to take part)

I purpose this, we have three matches, all standard battle mode fight, then who ever wins two of those, is the attacking force for a siege match.  The siege match would follow the same basic rules as the other ones (each side picks one map, then there is a tie breaker if needed).

I also purpose that for all of these matches, there should not be a please limit for each team (meaning teams do not have to be even) so that way who ever has more people can have an advantage, and the siege match would be more fun that way.

Do you accept my terms? (these do not have to be done right away, I would say skip this weekend to get ready, then shot for one match a week/weekend?)

It means what I think it means... you are a little disrespectful bastard (and I'll be because you are) calling "noobs", "suckers", etc in a scrim... wow! you really give your clan a good image :wink:
(Referring to all your clan in general)

Mttaco13 said:
It means what I think it means... you are a little disrespectful bastard (and I'll be because you are) calling "noobs", "suckers", etc in a scrim... wow! you really give your clan a good image :wink:

This is sarcasm right? First off, you didn't "dominate" us. Secondly, not only did I not call anyone "noobs" or "suckers" you generally bombard chat with insulting banter and your statement would be rather hypocritical.

Hint for future use. If you are planning on smearing someone and accusing them of unjustly calling people names, don't call them a "little disrespectful bastard" because that's kind of disrespectful too. 

Orion said:
Mttaco13 said:
So a ban? Whatever, Taleworlds admins are supposed to work for the people not against them...

:lol:

That'll be the day.

TaleWorlds moderators & admins are only here to make sure the forum is running the way TaleWorlds wants it to be run. They're serving private interests, not public.

Hey...someone who actually understands how things work.  +1 Marnid

King Robert as a representative of the Knights Hospitaller Order. We give you are swords in the war against GK. 

Hospitaller_Knight.jpg

FearItself said:
Mttaco13 said:

This is sarcasm right? First off, you didn't "dominate" us. Secondly, not only did I not call anyone "noobs" or "suckers" you generally bombard chat with insulting banter and your statement would be rather hypocritical.

Hint for future use. If you are planning on smearing someone and accusing them of unjustly calling people names, don't call them a "little disrespectful bastard" because that's kind of disrespectful too.

Read the Bold, Italicized and underlined text please.

Po24 said:
King Robert as a representative of the Knights Hospitaller Order. We give you are swords in the war against GK. 
Hospitaller_Knight.jpg

Awesome. :smile:

Hi, i would like to join your clan!
My name is Robert and i life in the netherlands. i have been on your site and it looks awesome. I'm pretty good at the game and(ofc.) own a headset. Teamspeak, vent you name it and we will have a lot of fun together. I'm pretty laid back in attitude but defeat is no result I'm familiar with. Me and my mate work together really well in the game but i think its time for some real tactical gameplay. I hope you guys would take the time to see me and maybe my mate too for a tryout(or anything). Looking forward hearing from you.

Yea i noticed that the king was named Robert too. surely this can not be a problem since separating us is easy as i do not own a crown

Knight Robert said:
Hi, i would like to join your clan!
My name is Robert and i life in the netherlands. i have been on your site and it looks awesome. I'm pretty good at the game and(ofc.) own a headset. Teamspeak, vent you name it and we will have a lot of fun together. I'm pretty laid back in attitude but defeat is no result I'm familiar with. Me and my mate work together really well in the game but i think its time for some real tactical gameplay. I hope you guys would take the time to see me and maybe my mate too for a tryout(or anything).Looking forward hearing from you.
Ooo the Netherlands =D, my great grandmother and great Grandfather came from there =D, (Im a Dutch Spaniard xD), just fill out an application and well give you a test=], btw the longest rank is the peasant rank (its just to test out too see if you like the clan/ trustworthiness) were smallish but were like family=]. Hopr too see you soon.

Ps: King Robert of Veluca (Great name by the way =D)

Back
Top Bottom