Yes
Recruiting:
Yes
Servers:
Swadian_Training_Server
Swadian_ARENA_Server
Swadian_DM_ARENA_Server

Clanwars and Servers

For clanwars, post a clanwar request on TKOS forums, or contact Alene, Achaner or Gasset.

taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds:
Alene
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
Steam:
Alene
game_badge_wb.png
Warband Nick:
Lady_Alene_of_Swadia

taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds:
Achaner
Steam:
necro_p3nguin (Achaner)
game_badge_wb.png
Warband Nick:
Cpt_Achaner_of_Swadia

taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds:
Gasset
Steam:
Gasset
game_badge_wb.png
Warband Nick:
Squ_Gasset_of_Swadia

test2zx97e3wfql.jpg

The Swadian_Arena_Server is a melee only server with customized script and maps!
Check out more

testy5i6dswlc0.jpg

In Training server, we run regular trainings twice a week. We also use it for training matches.
It has customized maps too!

Ranks and Roster

Will come later

Recruitment

The Kingdom of Swadia is recruiting new members. We are an European clan,
and usually accept only Europeans to join us, but there is a possibility for players
from other continents being accepted.

From our applicants we require maturity, being able to speak and write understandable English.

If you want to apply for TKOS, send us an application on our forums.

Brief History

The Kingdom of Swadia is a Clan with a long history, read brief version here if you are interested:
TKOS was originally found by Lady Juliska, and later by Lord Blueberry, who led the clan into fame with great servers and maps. For a long time Blueberry did a great job leading the clan. But something happened when Lord Gulos, 2nd in command of TKOS back then, disappeared without a word. It was presumed he was dead, but it was later found out this luckily was not the case. Lord Gulos had always been the one who could make Lord Blueberry to change his mind when he was about to make something stupid.

In the end Lord Blueberry's downfall was his quite unusual attitude, which, without the help from Lord Gulos, led him from one argument into another. After his ban on TW forums, he decided to give up playing Warband, and handed the leadership over to Lady Yldrania.

While Lord Blueberry had quit Warband, he still was hosting the servers and soon he got yet in another argument, this time with some TKOS members. This caused the clan to split, as half of the clan decided to leave and create a new clan, Vikings of Niflheim.

With most of the old clan left, Lady Yldrania was left with few people who had been in TKOS for a longer period, while the rest were quite new. Tirelessly she led the clan through the darkest times of it's history, until she too got into arguments with Blueberry, and eventually refused to pay him for servers.

Quickly Lady Yldrania got new servers, but without the custom scripts Lord Gulos had made for TKOS, the daily tournaments the clan was known for could not be held. Blueberry decided to jump back to Warband, and join another clan, OLL, and gave the servers and scripts to their use.

Soon after the a new map for training server was made, Lady Yldrania announced that she did not have enough time to run the clan anymore, and handed the leadership to Lord Alas. Quickly after this Alene was promoted to Lady status, and as co-leader of the clan, but who then later left the clan after disagreements. Alas however decided to leave the clan soon after Alene had quit, so Alene returned to run the clan. After a short while Alas returned, but in name only, and remained inactive.

Patrick, who was training and commanding at that time, left the clan around the same time. Without trainer or commander, activity of the clan grinded to a halt. Without Fabio joining, the clan might've met it's end soon. Instead, with Fabio starting to work with Alene to get the clan back active, and bringing Tork as a mercenary trainer, the clan met a new rise in activity and new members joined, as well as some old ones.

Some time later, Alas left the clan and joined Wolfpack, while Alene stayed as the sole leader of the clan. To keep the clan active, TKoS entered WNL2. With Tork's intense training and commanding skills, members' skills and teamwork increased significantly, and the clan was able to shake off it's reputation as a dueling clan. Everyone in the clan was pleased to see the clan to be able to reach top 10 position in the league. During the league, Fabio was promoted as Marshal, and as the co-leader of the clan.

For the next year and a half, TKoS participated to tournaments and trained hard with the lead of Fabio. Success however varied, due to growing inactivity of members. Then during Nations Cup 2015, due to some unfortunate events, Fabio lost faith in some of the members, and decided to step down.

The clan was without a leading commander again, but having been in the situation before, there was no panic. Sir Achaner stood up, and took the responsibilities of the trainer and commander. With Gasset helping him, TKoS is still running strong.

"In the end Lord Blueberry's downfall was his quite unusual attitude, which, without the help from Lord Gulos, led him from one argument into another. After his ban on TW forums, he decided to give up playing Warband, and handed the leadership over to Lady Yldrania."

Yeah, this **** is hilarious.

Blueberry had to be the most obnoxious person to ever venture in these forums. A dumb idiot too for assuming the death of someone without proper certainty. Biggest tool ever.

BUT ANYWAYS, best of luck new TKOS, I'm sure you have nice people among yourselves! Hopefully a sane leadership, too. :smile:

I frowned when I read the Recruitment section. Not gonna criticize in this aspect as it is your clan, but are you sure you want to go through the 1337 super skilled route for recruitment? I see little point in that for a game with no sponsored competitive scene, it's usually wiser to go for serious, yet chill and educational approach towards new members.

That's certainly something to try to ensure, but how are simply highly skilled people more reliable than not so skilled, yet loyal, nice and dedicated folks?
It's just that you'd be surprised at how much more quickly these sorts of clans fall due to having no "soul", than clans who have a competitive nature yet rather work on practicing as a team and perfecting synergy out of average players, as opposed to trying to field mostly highly skilled individuals.

Good luck in your endeavour! The Swadian Duel server was one of my favourite places to play on. The Swadians themselves, in the first few months* of their being, presented an excellent impression upon not only myself but those of the Einherjar and Shieldings. It is a pleasure to see them rise again with new skin and clarity.

*Blueberry was a **** from there on after.  :eek:

Alene said:
I am not sure to what are you referring to with "1337 super skilled", the "above average level of skill"?
Indeed I am, Lady Alene. :smile:
(And note that I didn't use that expression to make it seem as if I'm ridicularizing the requirement, it's just the fundamental outside look it gives)

Heh, above average is far from "1337 skills". However, we do require our applicants to be able to do something else than just click the hell out of the left mouse button.

I think we have quite different view of the "average" skills :grin:

And even if someone is rejected just because of his skills, we give pointers how to improve, and perhaps even train the applicant to get through the next time.

Good luck on trying to revive what was once one of the best and most famous warband clans, only destroyed by one single human stupidity.
My best regards toward TKOS

Back
Top Bottom