(TK) Timeless Kingdoms - 1.010. Download Here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you click on the download link the screen pops up and it is just white and nothing happens when usally it would pop up then the download screen would pop up shortly after

I am really enjoying this mod  :grin: Very unique, loving it.

A suggestion: Could you implement Iberon's Custom Battle Mod(With his permission of course)? It is useful for testing out troop types and tactics... And crashing your PC  :lol:

EDIT: I will re-post the suggestion in the suggestions thread  :roll:

Thank you for porting this! I would never have played it if you hadn't. (Just bought M & B) Hell, thank you for working on this, and putting your spare time into such an awesome mod.

Again. Thank you.

Cheers!

OneoftheLost said:
Thank you for porting this! I would never have played it if you hadn't. (Just bought M & B) Hell, thank you for working on this, and putting your spare time into such an awesome mod.

Again. Thank you.

Cheers!

Myself and Fei appreciate the kind words

Lord Zuko said:
Humanoid said:
Excellent, nice work.
HOW I ****ING PUT MOD I REPLY 3 PEOPLE WHO DOEST REPLY TO ME
HOW?!?! :mad: :twisted: :evil: :???:

Well maybe if you asked nice and said "Hey any chance someone could help me out" instead of saying stuff like you did, now I suspect no ones going to help you now.

楼主中国人?This MOD is awesome! Thank you very much for that! But a bug exists. When going across a river, the AI's army often stopped at the river bank. You could test with the queendom. In my game, their legion parades alongside the river... Sorry for my English.

Thanks very much for this mod.  Ive been waiting for a good un to get me back playing M&B and this is it.  Downloading now - really looking forward to this.  Screw Christmas, noones getting any presents this year... gonna be too busy with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom