Tired of getting banned reacting to teamkillers

Users who are viewing this thread

If I recall this right.. this is not the first time you get banned, I remember there was a thread made by you few months ago and the TW admin said you did team kill people according to the ingame logs.

Hey, I might be wrong here... Maybe you don't usually do this... but in the couple of games you and i played and lost yesterday we had to watch you solo cav your last men till the timer ran out every time. Is it possible someone is trying to send you a message and get you to leave because of that? Might be worth considering. But either way tk is never the right answer. Vote to kick can't come soon enough. I hope you don't get banned for retaliating to a tk'r, but maybe consider losing graciously by suicide in those situations.
No, the player in question asked me to "add him" and "I should join his clan when he creates one", I ignored, a few days later he comes at me while we were playing khuzait, there was no enemy near me and he attacked me, I don't know if I blocked or got hit but I killed him, then he claimed "it was a mistake" and it wasn't necessary for me to kill him, it should be recorded in the chatlog, not that there's the kind of moderation who would check that to understand what happened. I replied that didn't seem like a mistake -as he came at me from a distance and already readied to swing for several seconds- and next thing I know he proceeded to kill my troops. Now everytime I come up with the issue of the lack of a system for preventing teamhitting, someone comes along and starts the BS to justify it, why is that? I don't "suicide" because I play for fun and I have fun when I'm at odds, even more so if I end up winning it but going aganist a full team and surviving is fun enough. If people don't like to wait, they shouldn't play captain mode because waiting is part of the experience. Go for team deathmatch and have your constant action. The devs can reduce the time of matches if they want to, blaming the player who wants to play through the round isn't so logical, is it? Complain to devs if you think the rounds take too long. Because that's not my problem.

If I recall this right.. this is not the first time you get banned, I remember there was a thread made by you few months ago and the TW admin said you did team kill people according to the ingame logs.
Not a few months ago, it was nearly a year ago. I wanted to see the logs, I contacted him and I also emailed to get logs, there was no return. He just said I got banned for tking for 2 matches in a day, which I fought off a tker same as this, wanted the logs to prove I didn't start it and it ended there. There was a guy named Mambo and I wrote in his thread thinking he has the same experience but then the moderator explained how he was the culprit, I'm guessing that's how it would play out if I was the culprit instead I was given a date with 2 instances of tk. Go check it, I think you're confusing me with Mambo, he was given a detailed explanation, not me.

I don't "suicide" because I play for fun and I have fun when I'm at odds, even more so if I end up winning it but going aganist a full team and surviving is fun enough. If people don't like to wait, they shouldn't play captain mode because waiting is part of the experience. Go for team deathmatch and have your constant action. The devs can reduce the time of matches if they want to, blaming the player who wants to play through the round isn't so logical, is it? Complain to devs if you think the rounds take too long. Because that's not my problem.
Oh wow, a rambo cav captain player recommending team death match to another captain player who is frustrated that the rambo wants to solo all the time and spends the last 5 mins of every round he can
playing his own game while his own team members are literally quitting the match from a 6v6 to a 4v6 because they are stick of waiting for this crap to end. Hmmm sounds a little rich.

Forcing everyone to watch you slowly lose the match when your have no chance is just bad play man and it's definitely starting to really annoy the crap it of everyone. You are good at soloing on cav, there is no doubt, but learn some etiquette, look around, read the room lol

I was simply saying that maybe forcing everyone to endure your slow defeat in every round that you can, will create an environment where people would rather tk you in the future than play on knowing what is going to happen.

didnt you just call the entire team "retarded f*cks"? lmao
bro just own up to it like all of us instead of crying here

didnt you just call the entire team "retarded f*cks"? lmao
bro just own up to it like all of us instead of crying here
If I'ld get banned for communication abuse, I'ld be reluctant to argue, sometimes people ruin the match on purpose and I let it go because I don't have the patience to hold back all the time. I suggest you to try to read and understand what's this topic is about first before commenting. :smile: Only people who doesn't demand a system to prevent tk are the ones who tk themselves, probably you're one of them. If you'ld have the guts to use your ingame nickname as your forum name I'ld be able to tell, I don't remember anyone called "Barbellz". Easy to throw crap at someone while hiding behind a different nick.

Oh wow, a rambo cav captain player recommending team death match to another captain player who is frustrated that the rambo wants to solo all the time and spends the last 5 mins of every round he can
playing his own game while his own team members are literally quitting the match from a 6v6 to a 4v6 because they are stick of waiting for this crap to end. Hmmm sounds a little rich.

Forcing everyone to watch you slowly lose the match when your have no chance is just bad play man and it's definitely starting to really annoy the crap it of everyone. You are good at soloing on cav, there is no doubt, but learn some etiquette, look around, read the room lol

I was simply saying that maybe forcing everyone to endure your slow defeat in every round that you can, will create an environment where people would rather tk you in the future than play on knowing what is going to happen.
Translation: You don't want to wait for a round to end but still insist to play the captain mode where it's the concept, that you wait for everyone to die or for a morale victory or defeat, so if the concept isn't your cup of coffee, you should simply go play in others, logical enough? What you should be doing is asking Taleworlds to reduce the time it takes for a round to end since that's your problem. I get annoyed where I don't like how some people doesn't listen and doesn't want to improve themselves, they just ruin several matches for others everyday, mostly on purpose, now by your logic it's totally fine for me to start tking them. Trying to defend teamkilling and doing it while going holier-than-thou route... Now, THAT is rich. :smile:

Translation: You don't want to wait for a round to end but still insist to play the captain mode where it's the concept, that you wait for everyone to die or for a morale victory or defeat, so if the concept isn't your cup of coffee, you should simply go play in others, logical enough? What you should be doing is asking Taleworlds to reduce the time it takes for a round to end since that's your problem. I get annoyed where I don't like how some people doesn't listen and doesn't want to improve themselves, they just ruin several matches for others everyday, mostly on purpose, now by your logic it's totally fine for me to start tking them. Trying to defend teamkilling and doing it while going holier-than-thou route... Now, THAT is rich. :smile:
You attacked the entire remaining army who consisted of spears with 1 horse for about 4-5 minutes and killed about 10 of them all the while your team mates were quitting because they couldn't be bothered to wait for this to happen again after the previous round was the same. I'm not impatient, I waited without saying a word.

But now here you are commenting on how people are tking you and I was simply suggesting it might be because if your play style, which is a style that drives people to literally quit the match because they can't stand watching it happen every round.

Do you see what I'm trying to explain to you?

You're trying to pin me as an inpatient player, however I hung around for the whole match and didn't say a word during the match. I'm just trying to explain to you why you may be targeted by tkers who are frustrated with this very solo style of play.

You can deflect as much as you would like, but what would be best is to reflect instead and try to understand how a large majority of players feel about your chosen play style. And how dragging out each round when it is a clear defeat is viewed by the community.

I played with you about 3 days ago and we were 3 v 3. You were on my team. When the draw came out 2cav+inf vs 3inf you called the gg and left. That left us 2 cav vs 3 inf since we counted on you. We won btw.

You attacked the entire remaining army who consisted of spears with 1 horse for about 4-5 minutes and killed about 10 of them all the while your team mates were quitting because they couldn't be bothered to wait for this to happen again after the previous round was the same. I'm not impatient, I waited without saying a word.

But now here you are commenting on how people are tking you and I was simply suggesting it might be because if your play style, which is a style that drives people to literally quit the match because they can't stand watching it happen every round.

Do you see what I'm trying to explain to you?

You're trying to pin me as an inpatient player, however I hung around for the whole match and didn't say a word during the match. I'm just trying to explain to you why you may be targeted by tkers who are frustrated with this very solo style of play.

You can deflect as much as you would like, but what would be best is to reflect instead and try to understand how a large majority of players feel about your chosen play style. And how dragging out each round when it is a clear defeat is viewed by the community.
Again, trying to justify teamkilling. I SEE exactly what you're trying to explain to me buddy and don't go looking for a cause for teamkilling because believe it or not, there are kids in this game who tk just because you beat their arse in the previous match or they asked you to join their clan and you simply refused. SHOCKING, I know. People shouldn't be able to butcher an entire unit without getting punished instantly and it's long overdue. I will not further waste my time with people who fail to see what's the issue here as any reasonable person would get my point by now.

Cool story bro.
The point is doing dumb stuff gets you a reputation, then crying foul when other people do dumb things to you, just makes us laugh.

And you're mistaken, there is no justification of tking here, just explaining how you may be encouraging people to tk you by earning a reputation. I'm definitely not condoning their actions

Last edited:
The point is doing dumb stuff gets you a reputation, then crying foul when other people do dumb things to you, just makes us laugh.

And you're mistaken, there is no justification of tking here, just explaining how you may be encouraging people to tk you by earning a reputation. I'm definitely not condoning their actions
Proving my point further, this crap is at the level of "Me like banana. Me no like you because you no suicide". I discuss teamkilling and thick headed noobs go "you were on my team and said gg and left! you BAD!". Guys can you even read? Do you even know what you're talking about? Going; "Well, you don't suicide so you deserve it buddy" IS trying to justify teamkilling FYI. Please spare me the BS.

Going; "Well, you don't suicide so you deserve it buddy" IS trying to justify teamkilling FYI. Please spare me the BS.
I don't think anyone is saying it is deserved for any of the above mate. I'm not and I'm sorry if it came across that way. That point is made fairly clearly in my 1st comment.

If I'ld get banned for communication abuse, I'ld be reluctant to argue, sometimes people ruin the match on purpose and I let it go because I don't have the patience to hold back all the time. I suggest you to try to read and understand what's this topic is about first before commenting. :smile: Only people who doesn't demand a system to prevent tk are the ones who tk themselves, probably you're one of them. If you'ld have the guts to use your ingame nickname as your forum name I'ld be able to tell, I don't remember anyone called "Barbellz". Easy to throw crap at someone while hiding behind a different nick.
All you do in a match is argue, please don't also do it here.
None of us ever hit you during the match. You however, got angry multiple times when people didn't follow your "superior" tactics within an instant.
This happened multiple matches, the match i'm calling you out on is just because there was another player on our team who recognized you from the cry post here.

That match you even left the game instantly after calling us the nice words, and then you even rejoined into the enemy team. Bet you were cool :grin:

All you do in a match is argue, please don't also do it here.
None of us ever hit you during the match. You however, got angry multiple times when people didn't follow your "superior" tactics within an instant.
This happened multiple matches, the match i'm calling you out on is just because there was another player on our team who recognized you from the cry post here.

That match you even left the game instantly after calling us the nice words, and then you even rejoined into the enemy team. Bet you were cool :grin:

Left a match and rejoined into the enemy team and let me guess, won? Yeah, it was nice. Also the guy who didn't get the point obviously deserve that particular nice word. There's a report button for communication abuse, use that. I don't remember the previous exchanges that's the moderation's job to check.
I don't mind a 3 day ban even tho I don't deserve it, used that as an opportunity to try out Bannerlord Online, I mind that the game still lacks the proper systems to prevent teamkilling. Call it crying if you want kiddo, that's a problem with the game and I will keep bringing it to the attention. Never claimed I didn't say "nice things" to people who ruin my experience on purpose.

Last edited:
Left a match and rejoined into the enemy team and let me guess, won? Yeah, it was nice. Also the guy who didn't get the point obviously deserve that particular nice word. There's a report button for communication abuse, use that. I don't remember the previous exchanges that's the moderation's job to check.
I don't mind a 3 day ban even tho I don't deserve it, used that as an opportunity to try out Bannerlord Online, I mind that the game still lacks the proper systems to prevent teamkilling. Call it crying if you want kiddo, that's a problem with the game and I will keep bringing it to the attention. Never claimed I didn't say "nice things" to people who ruin my experience on purpose.
Nobody said anything to you, you just called us what you did and left, rejoined the winning team. You're trying way to hard to paint yourself as the adult here while at the same time you hit people like a toddler if they don't listen to you.
Fix your mental state

Nobody said anything to you, you just called us what you did and left, rejoined the winning team. You're trying way to hard to paint yourself as the adult here while at the same time you hit people like a toddler if they don't listen to you.
Fix your mental state
hit people like a toddler? lol. My mental state is just fine, thank you. Next time don't troll while in my team, if you're so fragile. You're just spamming and derailing this thread, cut the "me no like you" crap and let it go buddy, you're obviously still salty over that match, which is childish.

Back
Top Bottom