Time to work Manekemaan like a rented mule, but first...

Users who are viewing this thread

:O to think i used to like you :p

today i'll start making the shallow companions. During the vacation I'l make the in depth companions.

edit: i just read the prologue, just a question, that belisarius is he that commander of the byzantine army?

LMAO! Nah, it's more of sign that development is progressing nicely!  :lol:

Though MM may have to wait on me, I still have to pass out the latest playable W.I.P. and there are somethings that I don't like right now.  :sad:

manekemaan said:
edit: i just read the prologue, just a question, that belisarius is he that commander of the byzantine army?
Belisarius is a commander of the Byzantine army, but he was arguably the greatest general of all time.  Nobody did more with less than Belilisarius. At the start of the series he is just in charge of one part of the army. 

Now back to the plow!

By the way, there are insufficient hot female redhead companions in the mod.  One way of getting legions of fanboys is to include hot redheads.  The value of such fans to the mod is questionable, but it will generate interest.  If you want, make two redheads, one strawberry blond, the other dark red to add to the interest base.  If you include redhead twins, your doom is surely sealed.  If there is even the hint of innuendo in any of these companion's messages, you will be dealing with obnoxious fanboys forever.  If you name a full-figured psychotic-criminal redhead YoSafBridg, people will be telling you about Firefly for the rest of your days.

Computica said:
We could use a good ginger companion...  :smile:

And make said companion a man so it won't be cliche.

What ?! Oversexualized female redheads ARE cliche in video games.

But then again having one or two couldn't hurt. Especially since in medieval times red-haired people were persecuted for witchcraft. This could lead to some funny situations in-game  :lol:

Yeah sure  :razz:

Commander Ability: Witch Hunt
Can be used only if ginger companion is in Player's party
Effect: Send ginger companion to select town/castle. 10% of the garrison force will form a chase party and leave town/castle to try catch her. Depending on character level, ginger girl will either lose them in the wilderness and comes back or you'll have to rescue her from a trial where she's about to be burnt at the stake.

Can be used once per week. If ginger companion gets caught and rescued, then once per 4-6 months, depending on her mood.

...just joking obviously  :roll:

manekemaan said:
haha :grin: its a reply to southpark when they made fun of gingers.

Southpark replied on it with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Owf9U19Nc
Yes, the Ginger Mercenary Contingent takes over the world!

Jammen690 said:
Well you heard about why people so Harry Potter is so unrealistic right.
In the movies they portray a ginger with 2, that right you heard me 2, firends.
I have it on the very best of authority that in Ponovosa, ginger's can have lots of friends. 
Invented authority is the very best kind! Just ask me, I'll tell you!

Daedelus_McGee said:
Jammen690 said:
Well you heard about why people so Harry Potter is so unrealistic right.
In the movies they portray a ginger with 2, that right you heard me 2, firends.
I have it on the very best of authority that in Ponovosa, ginger's can have lots of friends. 

If you say so...
Hey I was just wondering, is Invented Authority the best kind?

sorry guys I got some **** happening in real life so I really wasn't able to do anything at all. Going on a holiday in 2 days as wel so wont be able to do anything then either...

Knight Silaric said:
Daedelus_McGee said:

If you say so...
Hey I was just wondering, is Invented Authority the best kind?
According to my researches in the Bureau for Inflated Statistics, Invented Authority is over 1,000% better! 

Back
Top Bottom