SP - General Time out for recruiting from enemy fiefs after peace is made! AI Lords please go away I don't like you!

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like it if when you make peace with a faction, there's a 1 season period where they can't recruit from your fiefs (or you from theirs).
It's very annoying to me that after beating down the Khuzaits and taking their fiefs, as soon as I make peace they're all running all around my land recruiting like business as usual.
I want them to not have so many stupid tribesmen. If they need more troops beyond their free cheated garbage spawn troops they should have to go to other areas and recruit other troops. THEY LOST THIER ****ING LAND. They shouldn't get to load up on nomads forever anyways. Oh and what if they were too aggressive and attacked too many factions all over and had to make peace with all of them.... yeah they'd be in a bit of a pickle almost like an actual consequence for being overly aggressive.

This is a bit more of a problem for Khuzaits just because they have a bit easier time traveling around to recruit. It would make since for any faction though to have a cool off period and would add more meaning to loosing fiefs. Maybe an option to remove the cool down would good too incase it would benefited both sides, could be a barter option.

I just feel in general there's very little effect on the AI when you take their land and I would like to see this change. This is the most annoying problem because they really rubbing it in your face all the time. Although you took all their land, leaving them 1 mercy town, they don't care and will recruit just as many troops and just go take someone else's land.

Back
Top Bottom