SP - General Time & Death: Configurable ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hairy Yahoo

On probation
Hello everyone,

There are two concepts in this game which excites me and is a big moving forward from Warband in my opinion.
It's permadeath of agents and replacing them with their off-springs.

We all love M&B titles because we write our own story and for me having a dynasty that carries on the grudges and ambitions over generations, trying to accomplish more than our fathers, correct our elders wrongdoings etc. are a great way to write that story.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, some would like to experience Warband-like sandbox, so these things should be configurable I think.

I already know devteam will implement an option to disable/enable aging and death when starting a campaign in an upcoming patch, but my question is if days within a year hardcoded? Can this be adjusted? We have 100 or 84 days per year can't remember exactly, I'd like to reduce it to 1/4 so all lords will age and die 4x faster and new generations will rise 4x faster has anyone found an xml or something within the files to adjust days within a year? What about death probability after being incapacitated? Can this be adjustable aswell? I mean look at Conan Exiles, everything can be adjusted via sliders for both singleplayer and multiplayer (if you are the admin)

I assume devteam will also implement a similar thing but before that, they're focusing on adding AI marriages because after a while, agents will stop producing babies and everyone will die in the campaign if you speed passage of time up a lot.

Is above assumption correct? Are we going to have this option after this problem is sorted? Or is it be being naive again hahah?

I would like this. An option to have a campaign as in Warband, where no executions or lord deaths were possible, and you had 1 character to build on. It would have to come with many tweaks (or rather disabling of features in that campaign type), but what i would like to have in either is to not have an instant family (brother/sister) and an established clan tier 1.
If we could be an absolute nobody (if we so chose in the pre-campaign options) it would be great.

This dude has fixed it:

And also adding these to the mix:

Just what I wanted from the game, modded brilliantly.

Hello everyone,

There are two concepts in this game which excites me and is a big moving forward from Warband in my opinion.
It's permadeath of agents and replacing them with their off-springs.

We all love M&B titles because we write our own story and for me having a dynasty that carries on the grudges and ambitions over generations, trying to accomplish more than our fathers, correct our elders wrongdoings etc. are a great way to write that story.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, some would like to experience Warband-like sandbox, so these things should be configurable I think.

I already know devteam will implement an option to disable/enable aging and death when starting a campaign in an upcoming patch, but my question is if days within a year hardcoded? Can this be adjusted? We have 100 or 84 days per year can't remember exactly, I'd like to reduce it to 1/4 so all lords will age and die 4x faster and new generations will rise 4x faster has anyone found an xml or something within the files to adjust days within a year? What about death probability after being incapacitated? Can this be adjustable aswell? I mean look at Conan Exiles, everything can be adjusted via sliders for both singleplayer and multiplayer (if you are the admin)

I assume devteam will also implement a similar thing but before that, they're focusing on adding AI marriages because after a while, agents will stop producing babies and everyone will die in the campaign if you speed passage of time up a lot.

Is above assumption correct? Are we going to have this option after this problem is sorted? Or is it be being naive again hahah?
+1 re adjustable timescale to allow for dynastic gameplay

Back
Top Bottom