Tilde Key "Look-Around-You" Camera Delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been noted before but I thought I may as well say it in case not.

I've played thousands of hours on multiplayer Warband and spend the majority of my time in-game holding down the tilde key. It gives you awareness of your surroundings, which when you combine with some good headphones you can really understand where you are in releation to enemy/friendly infantry and cavalry. This is absolutely key for a game like Mount and Blade. I would go so far as to say that situational awareness and how to use it is the top skill in a multiplayer game like Mount and Blade; you can be the best duelist in the world, but if 3 players who know what they're doing have managed to maneuvre themselves into a position to 3v1 you, you're dead.

The tilde key in Bannerlord is basically unusable for this. When you release the button the camera slowly pans back to your third person PoV, which is very disorientating. Please would the devs be able to put into the options a "Fast-Snap" option, where the tilde key behaves like it did in Warband?

Thank you,
Corsair831

It's been brought up many times over the past several years, including during the alpha/beta and Day One of Early Access.

You can doubletap R to make the camera snap back manually, although it's quite fumbly and obviously still not as good.

Last edited:
I'm sure they care about player feedback, is it not possible they're just extremely busy at the moment with the singleplayer portion of the game, which is afterall the main moneymaker?

Personally I'd love them to get around to the quality of life improvements multiplayer players love but I'd imagine their main focus is singleplayer

I'm sure they care about player feedback, is it not possible they're just extremely busy at the moment with the singleplayer portion of the game, which is afterall the main moneymaker?

Personally I'd love them to get around to the quality of life improvements multiplayer players love but I'd imagine their main focus is singleplayer
Sorry my dear friend but...

Rumours are that the developers are attempting to try to resolve this with some fix. The issue will likely be resolved through the implementation of a new sound of doom.

If they were planning to fix this they would just have to delete the animation. That's as simple as that. It would literally take no more than 10 mins to fix, so my guess is they don't think it's an issue because they don't play their game.

Back
Top Bottom