Tiberius funerral

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:razz:

While pointing out idiocies is all well and good, he could have at least done it with a little eloquence, for example Dain Ironfoot's insults, which not only physically hurt the receiver of one, but also leave them standing in shocked silence at the advanced English insult that they have just witnessed.

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
I want links! I must learn from this Mr Dain Ironfoot you're talking about!
You don't know who he is?

Ruthven said:
:razz:

While pointing out idiocies is all well and good, he could have at least done it with a little eloquence, for example Dain Ironfoot's insults, which not only physically hurt the receiver of one, but also leave them standing in shocked silence at the advanced English insult that they have just witnessed.
One statement..
salutetdm.jpg

For Tiberius!

Hip Hip Hip! Huzzah! Huzzah!

The man behind the funny name of the ushanka..

"Fuzzy fuzzy thingy" - Tiberius Decimus Maximus...

bjorne. said:
For Tiberius!

Hip Hip Hip! Huzzah! Huzzah!

The man behind the funny name of the ushanka..

"Fuzzy fuzzy thingy" - Tiberius Decimus Maximus...

*load ya cannons*
BOOM BOOM BOOM.
*shoot*
PAW PAW PAW.

everyone takes the hat off to say good bye to many a friend other a brother. we will miss you.

*people cries*

the funeral song. AMAZING GRACE how sweet the sound.......> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V84STSWVp3g

Good God but people are shallow. He never really contributed to the community (all his modding plans were mere hopeful ideas), he was abrasive, and never eloquent about it. I fail to see why people care.

Gobblecoque said:
Good God but people are shallow. He never really contributed to the community (all his modding plans were mere hopeful ideas), he was abrasive, and never eloquent about it. I fail to see why people care.

and he spawned Riro who is just the bad of Tiberius

Tiberius Decimus Maximus,
where an abresive *******
a complete jerk
a ****o. Though a ****o we though where fun :razz:

end of the story :wink:

nilloc93 said:
Gobblecoque said:

and he spawned Riro who is just the bad of Tiberius
Hahaha  :lol: better then nothing  :grin:

I'll gotta say.

This actually have nothing todo with my mods.. So I will lock this thread now.

All heil Tiberius! Hip hip! Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom