Resolved Thugs are stuck in place during a street fight when fleeing the first fight, then returning and restarting the fight. [Video Demo Included]

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: When picking a street fight with thugs in a town's Backalley, Clearing, Waterfront, etc., then fleeing from the fight to the point that the thugs stop chasing you, they will stay frozen to one spot if you return and attempt to fight them again, making it easy to kill them. Seems to happen in every city, and has happened in every version I've attempted it in including the present e1.3.0 patch.

Steps to Reproduce: Take a walk around a town. Go to a Backalley or similar location. Provoke the thugs into attacking by saying "Just having a look" and "I don't take orders from you." When the fight is triggered run away until you reach the point in which the thugs sheathe their weapons and walk back. Return to them and provoke them again using the same dialog options. The thugs will now be rooted in place making them easy targets, however, they can still hit back if you walk within their reach. Thugs will run back to their spots first if you trigger another fight before they make it all the way back. Companions being present or not does not make a difference.

Media:

Version: All to date.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Woah, this goes way back. Yes, it's been fixed, although I've noticed that after you run outside of their aggro range and they sheathe their weapons, the thugs continue to face toward you as they walk back to their original positions. That means they're often walking backwards, or in some cases they use the forward walking animation while moving backwards, which is jarring.

Back
Top Bottom