Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Kripaz

Grandmaster Knight

As you can see in the video, I'm blocking incoming throwing spear, but somehow spear managed to hit my hand through shield. You can see clearly that spear is stuck on my hand/shield and if it's stuck on hand that spear didn't care that there was a shield on the way.

I might have experienced this same issue before, but I haven't been sure because in those cases I've been using smaller shield against javelins, but in this case I'm sure there's something weird going on.

It hits then teleport to your shield :grin:
1TNBYBk.jpeg

I watched it at 0.25 speed and captured that screenshot. It happens quite fast, so hard to comment on. Hit seems ok. Blood spurts from the right shoulder which is weird considering spear pierced somewhere between arm & hand. After that spear instantly appears on the shield which i find quite funny. I think its related to moving your shield around a little bit much, but there should be some bugs especially related to the blood.

Not really. Either something was done to it or I've already used to block up when someone is throwing point blank , so it'll be more unlike to get hit on torso or head. Can't really tell which one is it.

Back
Top Bottom