Throwing Meta is Ruining the Game

Users who are viewing this thread

hahahahah
Keep the excuses coming my boy this game won't revolve around you because you think cav is a god, not everyone thinks as you do

Exactly that
No more words needed lmao
All i Read is someone Who is happy His favorite class is so buffed it takes 0 skill to use. Get off your high horse and start Working on your self esteem elsewhere. Being abble to Play cav in Bannerlord only mean one thing ; you like playing whats op in Games and it makes you feel "good". Hate to break it with you Bud but the noobest and easiest thing to Do in this game is Play cav. I Play cav 5 mins each 100 min of infantry and i kill way more as cav with Little to no practicing at it. You can face roll your keyboard and survive. So get your condescending and "Noob calling" out of here you are humiliating yourself. You're like a lvl 60 rogue in WoW that flexes His muscles after killing a lvl 20.

Last edited:
#Dramalert. They just need to make cav slow like in Werband and deal with the spears.But I have faith that 1 day it will be okay.

All i Read is someone Who is happy His favorite class is so buffed it takes 0 skill to use. Get off your high horse and start Working on your self esteem elsewhere. Being abble to Play cav in Bannerlord only mean one thing ; you like playing whats op in Games and it makes you feel "good". Hate to break it with you Bud but the noobest and easiest thing to Do in this game is Play cav. I Play cav 5 mins each 100 min of infantry and i kill way more as cav with Little to no practicing at it. You can face roll your keyboard and survive. So get your condescending and "Noob calling" out of here you are humiliating yourself. You're like a lvl 60 rogue in WoW that flexes His muscles after killing a lvl 20.
I probably play better team infantry than you.
:grin::grin:
I Play cav 5 mins each 100 min of infantry and i kill way more as cav with Little to no practicing at it
This sentence alone indicates that you play menav/glaive cav or in tdm/siege lol.
You're like a lvl 60 rogue in WoW that flexes His muscles after killing a lvl 20
Sorry I don't use nerd terms.

unknown.png

We did it bois.

After playing 1 clan war in skirmish I can tell you that throwing spear still OP and still one-shot so ez clap.

pretty sure they've just lowered the damage without actually testin it out cuz with speed bonus you are still able to one shot practically everything, 500 damage on an imperial charger head? EZ. Riding with a throwing spear on a heavy inf and aim for the body and deal 184 damage? EZ AGAIN. although in inf vs inf throwing it's slightly better.

Even if it doesn't 1 shot it's still round deciding by doing 60-80% damage to a horse or another player. There are still 0 real disadvantages to playing a throwing troop that kites at every opportunity. Most of this is down to the respawn mechanic, but some of it is the combat as well.

Even if it doesn't 1 shot it's still round deciding by doing 60-80% damage to a horse or another player. There are still 0 real disadvantages to playing a throwing troop that kites at every opportunity. Most of this is down to the respawn mechanic, but some of it is the combat as well.
They must remove the shield if you want to pick the throwing spear.

common they are balanced now.... it was 30% damage loss. its good that you can still oneshot cav that charges into you. those non speed bonus throws are way weaker now.

They must remove the shield if you want to pick the throwing spear.
Well that would fix but make it useless. I think they just don't need nuclear weapons but need a basic spear, these are 3 life units. Remove nukes, let them keep normal javs, make normal javs non-viable in melee (stab stun a la warband), and give them a normal spear. Congrats, you've created a mid-tier inf unit which we've been asking for since beta.

Well that would fix but make it useless. I think they just don't need nuclear weapons but need a basic spear, these are 3 life units. Remove nukes, let them keep normal javs, make normal javs non-viable in melee (stab stun a la warband), and give them a normal spear. Congrats, you've created a mid-tier inf unit which we've been asking for since beta.
This. I don't even understand why we accept such nuke throwings in the game as normal, they're just plain stupid, same with nuke couches. It's just bad for the game imo.

At its base the game is: hard to get kills in melee, easy to get kills via other methods (ranged and cav).

Buff melee, limit the other ways of getting kills, you improve the game. There's complexity within that ofc, but that's the basics, and we don't seem there yet as a goal.

Back
Top Bottom