Three Empires | My WIP CK2 mod set during Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

So about some time during the late summer of 2019, I decided after reading some blogs, and also realizing that Legend of Zendar was never going to be updated, I was going to make the decision to move ahead with my own take on Calradia in CK2.

What I started with was a map generator that helped me create the history and provinces I needed for a base. I originally used Vesper's Bannerlord map, blessed be his name, and made a heightmap out of it in UE4. I've defined the provinces thus far but haven't had the time or energy to work on every province (431).

I have been suggested to use Notepad++, and I have, but even then it can only do so much with just me working on it. I wanted to post this on the forums to show people the work I have done and when I feel a spark of inspiration I'll work on it again. I might put the files up on some service so that if anyone wants to help then it might make this process go faster.

Here are some pictures from when I was working on it:
drty

bd449ab9b4c49ebedae3d9662683ecf2.png

unknown.png

2bc86fd8d305302f0baff7ef223809bf.png

As you can see from the images, the names of the provinces and the characters are far from finished.

Release date: Soon

Cool project, BL is a better setting than WB because there's simply more characters. CK2 with only a few kingdoms is very small and boring.

Not really related to your mod, but is there such a map generator for HoI IV?

Cool project, BL is a better setting than WB because there's simply more characters. CK2 with only a few kingdoms is very small and boring.

Not really related to your mod, but is there such a map generator for HoI IV?

I believe there is. Go ahead and give ThreeDawg a ping in the r/mountandblade discord, in the other-games channel, because he knows more than I would about it.

Back
Top Bottom