Thread about modding

Users who are viewing this thread

I suggest that we start talking about ways to add factions, new settlements, etc... just so we can build some strong bases for the upcoming release of the official modding tools.

If you have any question, tutorial or answer to provide, explain it here !

Yeah, I have no idea how to mod M&B... I never played Warband, but I'd like one that allows you to create and manage villages based on what resources are available nearby to locations.

For example, say you have 25,000 gold. You pay that to construct a village out in some open plains. There's no mountains available, so you can only either raise livestock, or make produce (when building, it should tell you which would yield best results). That village then needs to pay land-tax to whatever keep/settlement nearby controls the land (if the land is controlled). After a while, building up the village, you should be able to change it into a town/city for 250,000 gold... and it would control the surrounding land itself, but would have no villages servicing it, so you'd then need to build up several villages nearby to handle its production and income.

Then being able to fight over Village control as well as keeps becomes important, instead of simply having the option to raid the village.

Back
Top Bottom