Resolved Thractorae Needs Tools is bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I took the quest "Thractorae Needs Tools" from Nartiros of Thractorae. I He needs 25 tools. The quest screen shows that I have 25 of 25 tools, but the game will not let me complete the quest. When I visit Nartiros of Thractorae the only two dialogue options for me to choose are:
1. Not yet my lord, I'm working on it.
2. The time is not quite right, my lord. I don't want to ride into a trap.
Just before I took this quest, I took a quest from Caladog to raid three villages in Calradia. It looks like somehow the dialogue for that quest got mixed up with the "Thractorae Needs Tools quest.
How to Reproduce: Open my save game. You'll see I have 42 units of tools, but I only need 25 for the quest. Go into Thractorae and try to deliver the tools. It won't work.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Thractorae Needs Tools
Media (Screenshots & Video): My save game is available at the upload site. Here's an image of the dialogue options I'm getting from Nartiros of Thractorae.
OmfQ4sx.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 466.27
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Same for me on the 2 differents quest : bring tools and bring bandit prisonners

i also had a quest from caldog to raid 3 valdian villages.

happened on 1.5.9 version

i got harmony, betterExceptionWindow, Buterlib, UIextender, MCM, native,...,storymode, Party IA Overhaul and commands Continued, workshop manager, kaoses tweaks

i confirm that the pb come from the quest to burn 3 villages. When you finish it, the strange dialogue option is removed and you can finish all your other quests

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom