Resolved Thractorae Needs Tools is bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I took the quest "Thractorae Needs Tools" from Nartiros of Thractorae. I He needs 25 tools. The quest screen shows that I have 25 of 25 tools, but the game will not let me complete the quest. When I visit Nartiros of Thractorae the only two dialogue options for me to choose are:
1. Not yet my lord, I'm working on it.
2. The time is not quite right, my lord. I don't want to ride into a trap.
Just before I took this quest, I took a quest from Caladog to raid three villages in Calradia. It looks like somehow the dialogue for that quest got mixed up with the "Thractorae Needs Tools quest.
How to Reproduce: Open my save game. You'll see I have 42 units of tools, but I only need 25 for the quest. Go into Thractorae and try to deliver the tools. It won't work.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Thractorae Needs Tools
Media (Screenshots & Video): My save game is available at the upload site. Here's an image of the dialogue options I'm getting from Nartiros of Thractorae.
OmfQ4sx.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 466.27
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

drakkan44

Recruit
Same for me on the 2 differents quest : bring tools and bring bandit prisonners

i also had a quest from caldog to raid 3 valdian villages.

happened on 1.5.9 version

i got harmony, betterExceptionWindow, Buterlib, UIextender, MCM, native,...,storymode, Party IA Overhaul and commands Continued, workshop manager, kaoses tweaks

drakkan44

Recruit
i confirm that the pb come from the quest to burn 3 villages. When you finish it, the strange dialogue option is removed and you can finish all your other quests

elysebluemoon

Community Support
Community Support
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Top Bottom