Thought I lost my Bannerlord save bcz of mods

Currently viewing this thread:

hsngrms

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
As mentioned in title I thought I lost my precious save game which I advanced in main questline probably more than anyone else, with help of some mods to make everything easier ofc.. I'm still noob-ish player.

Thought that happened after 1.2.0 update bcz mods broke my save.. And took me 30 mins to figure out what causing crashes, I found my own note in a text file..

# !!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!!
# Game will crash if ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\spitems.xml file updated.
# You have to add below bow and arrow again to prevent crashes.
After adding my custom bow and arrow to new file, I could loaded my precious save without any problem.
It was really relieving to know the mods I'm using were not the problem and they all safe between versions.

hsngrms

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Yay! I got my first working mod. I expect modding to be harder but it was really easy to create a mod for myself just with XML files. So I don't need to change original game files after every update, not anymore. I'm so happy :xf-grin:

I used below web page and the other mods I have as reference about how to do that.