Thonkrik quest: captured viking but cant talk to him about it

Users who are viewing this thread

sensur10

Recruit
So ive just defended his village and thusly went to the king to accuse his vassal of treason which was met with demands of evidence. I then went to the jarl and which gave me 2(?) days to escape. Then i got the message that thonkrik has the evidence needed. But when i talk to Thonkrik there are just normal conversation options.

So now basically nothing is happening. Thonkrik doesnt say anything, the king wont do anything, the jarl is angry with me. I've tried talking to sigurd snake in the eye to find Sven but no conversation options are available where to find him.

So at this point nothing is happening. What do?

If you've already gone through the dialogue in the village, where Thonkrik mentions rewarding you with the ship captured from Sven's men, you'll want to check along the coast just a short distance to the north.

Wheem said:
If you've already gone through the dialogue in the village, where Thonkrik mentions rewarding you with the ship captured from Sven's men, you'll want to check along the coast just a short distance to the north.

That's the thing, there isnt any dialogue in the village. Thonkirk behaves like a normal npc with normal conversation options. No mention of rewards or anything quest related.

kalarhan said:
Frisia is land locked, so you need to escape using a boat. The storyline gives you a ship and a tutorial on how to use it.

I havent gotten to the part of escape by boat because the storyline has stopped after i got a message that Thonkirk has captured a viking. When i talk to Thonkirk nothing is happening. No mention of boats, evidence or escape.

PS: Doccinga was looted when i went back to talk to Thonkirk about the captured viking and i had to fight bandits in the village. Could that event somehow broken the quest trigger or something?

Edit: I've now seen a youtube vid of the storyline campaign and yeah, Thonkirk captured viking questline isnt triggering for me. Nothing is happening when i try talk to Thonkirk about the captured viking

Edit 2: I restarted the storyline campaign and it works now. It may seem that bandits raiding Doccinga somehow stopped storyline quest.

Back
Top Bottom