This week's blog

Users who are viewing this thread

The beta received a new patch and we had matchmaking issues, and they applied a hotfix. Probably that's why the devblog got delayed. There was big traffic on the servers yesterday which means that they probably invited more people or people from the first wave logged on yesterday by a big force.

578 said:
The beta received a new patch and we had matchmaking issues, and they applied a hotfix. Probably that's why the devblog got delayed. There was big traffic on the servers yesterday which means that they probably invited more people or people from the first wave logged on yesterday by a big force.

I was under the impression beta keys were sent in waves together with the devblogs. So if there is no devblog this week, there are no keys either ?

R4MPZY said:
578 said:

I was under the impression beta keys were sent in waves together with the devblogs. So if there is no devblog this week, there are no keys either ?

That's not true, they sent another wave yesterday as far as I know, it's all over reddit.

Came here happy...

giphy.gif

R4MPZY said:
578 said:

I got a key yesterday. Beta is laggy for me so far :/

578 said:

A promise is a promise.  :iamamoron:

On the other hand, I think the same as 578; the team is working hard to improve the beta experience and the current state of the game.
Now, that everyone should be " more relaxed " knowing the release date, better to stay away from fluffy blogs. We don't need to puff blogs and talk trivia about a previously commented topic. Hopefully the next blog will live up to a good informative quality in conditions.

No problem man, being a fan of Mount & Blade, Elder Scrolls, Tool and ASOIAF I've grown rather used to waiting. It's not like those blogs are magazine-long anyways

MedievalMayonnaise said:
No problem man, being a fan of Mount & Blade, Elder Scrolls, Tool and ASOIAF I've grown rather used to waiting. It's not like those blogs are magazine-long anyways

You can already strike Tool from your list; they came back almost a month ago with the new album...  :iamamoron:

Terco_Viejo said:
MedievalMayonnaise said:

You can already strike Tool from your list; they came back almost a month ago with the new album...  :iamamoron:
Yes, after 13 years. Point stands: I'm a patient man. I like artists to take their time if that enhances their craft, and this includes Taleworlds.

Phalnax811 said:
R4MPZY said:
578 said:

I got a key yesterday. Beta is laggy for me so far :/

What sort of PC have you got? So far I haven't actually really encountered any serious lag, and I only have a low to mid end PC, running the game at mid-high settings. So would be interesting to see what would be causing that.

I tried it on a PC I made nearly 8 years ago and handed down to my brother. It runs captain mode 60fps on medium preset no problems. Anyone lagging badly must really be under the minimum requirements.

i7 2600
R9 290
16gb ram

You may have to retire your old Warband laptops from 2003 XD

Back
Top Bottom