This week's blog

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml]I just wanted to let you all know that this week's blog will be posted tomorrow instead of today. We are currently on holiday here in Turkey and I won't be back in the office until tomorrow. My apologies for delay. If it makes the wait any easier, we will be discussing a new game mechanic for the sandbox.  :D[/parsehtml]

John C said:
There will be no screenshots now. Taleworlds does not negotiate with blackmailers.

this is not blackmail but payment of a penalty :<

CKyHC said:
John C said:
There will be no screenshots now. Taleworlds does not negotiate with blackmailers.

this is not blackmail but payment of a penalty :<

That's exactly what a blackmailer would say. I'm on to you people.

detective-investigation.jpg;w=630

Being the Ramadan holidays in Turkey (Monday-Friday) and without the intention of insulting religious beliefs I have to say; why hasn't this been communicated before (a brief clarification in the previous blog perhaps)?
What's more, does this mean that blogs are created in the last two hours of Thursday in a hurry? Couldn't one have foreseen this vicissitude and had the blog hosted in the cloud thus publishing it remotely in time?

sdfvbsdfgbws.gif

I hope™ a good blog with good content for today Friday; make it happen.
By the way, what time should we wait for the publication? at dawn, midnight...as usual?

Terco_Viejo said:
Being the Ramadan holidays in Turkey (Monday-Friday) and without the intention of insulting religious beliefs I have to say; why hasn't this been communicated before (a brief clarification in the previous blog perhaps)?
What's more, does this mean that blogs are created in the last two hours of Thursday in a hurry? Couldn't one have foreseen this vicissitude and had the blog hosted in the cloud thus publishing it remotely in time?

sdfvbsdfgbws.gif

I hope™ a good blog with good content for today Friday; make it happen.
By the way, what time should we wait for the publication? at dawn, midnight...as usual?

The release date of the blog has been postponed, they are doing finishing touches to it. It just needs a little bit more polish and they will release it in some form before the end of 2017.

FBohler said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I just wanted to let you all know that this week's blog will be posted tomorrow instead of today.

We are currently on holiday here in Turkey and I won't be back in the office until tomorrow. My apologies for delay.

If it makes the wait any easier, we will be discussing a new game mechanic for the sandbox.  :grin:

"new" :shifty:

I told you all... :fruity:

Communication is key, props to them for reaching out to the fans and letting us know. Of course, I mostly get the dev blogs on steam, and this post was nowhere to be found there, so in the future if this happens again, would be nice to post it there, though I digress, most people who are actively looking for the blog would have checked the forums anyway. Still, communicating on more platforms than fewer is better imo.

Back
Top Bottom