This week's blog

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml]I just wanted to let you all know that this week's blog will be posted tomorrow instead of today. We are currently on holiday here in Turkey and I won't be back in the office until tomorrow. My apologies for delay. If it makes the wait any easier, we will be discussing a new game mechanic for the sandbox.  :D[/parsehtml]

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I just wanted to let you all know that this week's blog will be posted tomorrow instead of today.

We are currently on holiday here in Turkey and I won't be back in the office until tomorrow. My apologies for delay.

If it makes the wait any easier, we will be discussing a new game mechanic for the sandbox.  :grin:
Thanks for the heads up.

Can't you just tell us what it is and explain tomorrow so it actually makes easier the wait?

Oswald III said:
Can't you just tell us what it is and explain tomorrow so it actually makes easier the wait?

But if they told us they probably wouldn't need to explain it. We'd already have figured out everything they're able to tell us  :iamamoron:

Dosen't Ramadan last 3 days? Why are you posting the blog tonorrow when Ramadan is still going? Or does this mean that you will start writing a blog after the day ends and the turkey goes to sleep and I have to stay up until 12 to read the blog?

Thanks for taking the time to warn us!

But i have to say:
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
To appease us you will have to produce enough screenshots (plural), a gif or a video.

However, this will not suffice to make us happy. That can only be done with a release date. But we may be contented until the with cool information!

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I just wanted to let you all know that this week's blog will be posted tomorrow instead of today.

We are currently on holiday here in Turkey and I won't be back in the office until tomorrow. My apologies for delay.

If it makes the wait any easier, we will be discussing a new game mechanic for the sandbox.  :grin:

"new" :shifty:

A new game mechanic you say? And here i thought all the “new game mechanics” had been revealed, albeit in so little detail that they might well have still been kept a secret. Except for captain mode of course. I know captain mode like the back of my hand

I don't even know what "a new sandbox feature" could mean... I'm hoping it's not something they're adding now, as that almost certainly pushes the release to 2021.

Maybe Callum is adding extra screenshots and gifs to make it up with us.
Maybe I am saying this so that he thinks the expectations are high therefore he add those extra screenshots and gifs now. :shifty:
Maybe I shouldnt have written that second sentence and reveal my real plan.  :party:

Back
Top Bottom