Dev Blog

Users who are viewing this thread

In theory they're still every other Thursday but in practice it's been every fourth Friday so far in 2020. Perhaps we'll get it on March 13th.

They do tend to come out late in the day so I'd give it another hour or two but given Callum's absence from the forum lately, I wonder if he's out sick or something.

Last edited:
The last blog came late (at least late in my time zone) friday night so not really. It'll be here when it's ready just like Bannerlord haha.
The last many devblogs have been Friday 23:00 gmt+1, but people still seem to think they are late when they are not out the day before. We have been promised one about modding for this week.

In theory they're still every other Thursday but in practice it's been every fourth Friday so far in 2020. Perhaps we'll get it on March 13th.

They do tend to come out late in the day so I'd give it another hour or two but given Callum's absence from the forum lately, I wonder if he's out sick or something.
I am not concerned... May be these days Talesworld too busy .

I am rather dismayed that there was no dev blog. I am very interested in details about modding the game and was actually looking forward to it.

Don't worry, the lack of a blog on modding isn't a late blog- it just means that the modding feature has been removed. This is actually a good thing, as it means there will be no more delusions about waiting for modders to fix bugs, and no more mods with a mish-mash of features that feel cobbled together. Instead, any updates, expansions and spin offs will be made professionally, in keeping with the interface etc.

Don't worry, the lack of a blog on modding isn't a late blog- it just means that the modding feature has been removed. This is actually a good thing, as it means there will be no more delusions about waiting for modders to fix bugs, and no more mods with a mish-mash of features that feel cobbled together. Instead, any updates, expansions and spin offs will be made professionally, in keeping with the interface etc.
giphy.gif

You're bad people, I like it.

Back
Top Bottom