this week will Dev Blog come out ?

yzzdxrdh

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Any one concerned about this week Dev Blog? I remember Callum said this week's Dev Blog will be about the modding community.

Friendly

Recruit
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
The last blog came late (at least late in my time zone) friday night so not really. It'll be here when it's ready just like Bannerlord haha.

danEN

Squire
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Blog's usually come on Friday now and Callum said the next dev blog would be this week. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

MauledByABeer

Sergeant
Best answers
In theory they're still every other Thursday but in practice it's been every fourth Friday so far in 2020. Perhaps we'll get it on March 13th.

They do tend to come out late in the day so I'd give it another hour or two but given Callum's absence from the forum lately, I wonder if he's out sick or something.

Last edited:

Timmortal

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
The last blog came late (at least late in my time zone) friday night so not really. It'll be here when it's ready just like Bannerlord haha.
The last many devblogs have been Friday 23:00 gmt+1, but people still seem to think they are late when they are not out the day before. We have been promised one about modding for this week.

Benjamin Bones

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
I think everyone over at TW is in crunch time right now preparing for EA. I wouldn't expect punctual dev-blogs in the interim.

yzzdxrdh

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
In theory they're still every other Thursday but in practice it's been every fourth Friday so far in 2020. Perhaps we'll get it on March 13th.

They do tend to come out late in the day so I'd give it another hour or two but given Callum's absence from the forum lately, I wonder if he's out sick or something.
I am not concerned... May be these days Talesworld too busy .

paladinx333

Veteran
Best answers
I am rather dismayed that there was no dev blog. I am very interested in details about modding the game and was actually looking forward to it.

anton97

Sergeant
WF&SWBNWM&B
Best answers
I am rather dismayed that there was no dev blog. I am very interested in details about modding the game and was actually looking forward to it.
We´ve already waited 10 years for the game. We can wait a day more for the dev blog.