This video kinda explains bannerlord and TW. Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Inappropriate behavior
Funny...and yet who're the idiots that buy a game in early access and the moan about it not being finished.....

Missing Pieces = Religions, feasts, intrigues, depth of diplomacy, new items and so on...

Paper piece = Minor factions

Broken piece = Siege towers

Triangle piece = Stupid and big mass combat bubble that lasts 3 minutes.

Sad but true.

Let us make promises and sell the game early on so you can "participate" in the development, but con all of you by not fulfilling those promises at all and "completing" the game as basically the same broken pile of garbage.

Funny...and yet who're the idiots that buy a game in early access and the moan about it not being finished.....
It's certainly a gamble for a consumer to go the EA route. You're essentially paying for the privilege to be a beta tester. Sometimes it works out, most of the time it doesn't. Live and learn, but it will reflect on the company going forward.

Amongst all the posts discrediting the game, it's creators and this is the post to get a warning.....
Ever heard of our lovely unpaid forum moderators?

I bet you havent, have you
klSI1CBgQyWinwR0XvJZ

Amongst all the posts discrediting the game, it's creators and this is the post to get a warning.....
Yeah you can't striate call people idiots. You can make them look like an idiot all day but you can just declare they're an idiot.
It's pretty funny you expected people to read and take to heart the EA warnings and not complain, but you didn't read the forum rules and you complain about getting warning!
See, that's how you do it!

Yeah you can't striate call people idiots. You can make them look like an idiot all day but you can just declare they're an idiot.
It's pretty funny you expected people to read and take to heart the EA warnings and not complain, but you didn't read the forum rules and you complain about getting warning!
See, that's how you do it!

Ahh my mistake! There I was making a self deprecating joke and failed to hide it under a thin veil of obscurity.
I'd probably have better luck just calling the creators thieves or scam artists doing the devils work.

Back
Top Bottom