Resolved This sword got decapitated

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I've got some questions. Have you crafted this sword? IF so which parts did you use? If not, how did you find this sword it does not look like a vanilla sword. What is the name of this item?

My son crafted this sword himself.
He says he used:
saberblade 2 handed sword
knobbed iron guard
long hide grib
globbe pomel

I have replicated this issue when smithing one-handed swords:
Tapered Kaskara Blade (T3, max length)
Diamond Guard (T3, min length)
Bevelled Two Handed Leather Grip (T3, min length)
Teardrop Pommel (T3, min length)

I got this issue when crafting a few other one-handed swords using the same length configurations, though I don't remember what parts I used in those instances. (They were T2-T3, may also have been using two-handed grips?).

Thank you for the information. The issue is now forwarded to the QA team for further investigation.
Like the same issue that was supposedly forwarded in another thread about floating weapon parts? This has been an issue FOR A LONG TIME and it is still not fixed. Why the hells has this been ignored for so long? This is ridiculous to have made it in full release when we have BEEN reporting this bug and you all just sit there and ignore it, or pretend it's your first time hearing about it.

Like the same issue that was supposedly forwarded in another thread about floating weapon parts? This has been an issue FOR A LONG TIME and it is still not fixed. Why the hells has this been ignored for so long? This is ridiculous to have made it in full release when we have BEEN reporting this bug and you all just sit there and ignore it, or pretend it's your first time hearing about it.

Well i mean, it's just a floating part. Or a missing part. It's not that it 'll ruin the game. I'm sure there are more pressing matters to focus on first.

Well i mean, it's just a floating part. Or a missing part. It's not that it 'll ruin the game. I'm sure there are more pressing matters to focus on first.
Bullcrap. It's immersion breaking, it's been in the game since at LEAST 1.8, and if it is such a "minor" thing to fix, then it shouldn't take long, now should it?

Bullcrap. It's immersion breaking, it's been in the game since at LEAST 1.8, and if it is such a "minor" thing to fix, then it shouldn't take long, now should it?

"Bullcrap". What a way to start a retort. Firstly it doesn't say anything substantial (about anything at all really), secondly it immediately shows that everything i am saying is the figurative 'bullcrap'. Third and maybe most impotant point to you is the fact that this issue touches you, and touches you hard. And everyone that thinks otherwise is SO WRONG. Well, can't help you there, boyo. But for the issue at hand, i know that it takes a long while for a bug to get in line for a fix, because there are always other issues (gamebreaking bugs, crashes, issues etc.) that really deserve some love, otherwise the game might be unplayable. Is this bug immersion breaking as you stated? Not so much, unless you look at your sword the whole time knights and peasants try to hack your 'nose' off. If that is the way you play, sure. Go right ahead. I'm not the one keeping you.

I really do think other issues need some immediate attention. This one can wait a while.
Sure it is annoying, granted. But i'm sure it'll get fixed.

Last edited:
"Bullcrap". What a way to start a retort. Firstly it doesn't say anything substantial (about anything at all really), secondly it immediately shows that everything i am saying is the figurative 'bullcrap'. Third and maybe most impotant point to you is the fact that this issue touches you, and touches you hard. And everyone that thinks otherwise is SO WRONG. Well, can't help you there, boyo. But for the issue at hand, i know that it takes a long while for a bug to get in line for a fix, because there are always other issues (gamebreaking bugs, crashes, issues etc.) that really deserve some love, otherwise the game might be unplayable. Is this bug immersion breaking as you stated? Not so much, unless you look at your sword the whole time knights and peasants try to hack your 'nose' off. If that is the way you play, sure. Go right ahead. I'm not the one keeping you.

I really do think other issues need some immediate attention. This one can wait a while.
Sure it is annoying, granted. But i'm sure it'll get fixed.

Well luckily for me I don't really give a damn about what you think or your opinion on the matter.

This issue has been fixed in our development branch and the fix will be released with the upcoming patches. Thank you once again for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom