This promocional video means that the realese date is near?

Users who are viewing this thread

It's the new intro video they implemented in the latest beta branch, when you start a new campaign it plays before character creation.

To me it seems they are finally getting happy with the work on fixes/performance and are starting to slowly focus on polishing/immersion, hope this intro is just the beginning of it :smile:

Nice job TW, however 1000 points to Griffindor until siege AI is fixed.
Most liked comment explains it all :lol:
8QYNB5.jpg

I like the intro. It's got that Dark Souls feel. I'd be cool if you could have more dramatic start to the game too, maybe have it depend on a choice in character back ground. Like the classic breaking out of the prison or such.

This intro might not bring a new thing to play into the game but it is something the game needed.

I like the intro. It's got that Dark Souls feel. I'd be cool if you could have more dramatic start to the game too, maybe have it depend on a choice in character back ground. Like the classic breaking out of the prison or such.

This intro might not bring a new thing to play into the game but it is something the game needed.
I use the veteran start mod, I imagine that my character come back from a long war to save his people,and genocide the others. But it's true,they should make a more appealing start.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that got a DS-y feel from it.

Nice to see you here, thank you for making videos about BL current state, because someone on YT (Resonant) is just TW approved channel, who keep praising and dont criticise at all.
Well quite honestly, it's difficult to not criticise the development of this game, we have to make our voices heard somehow.

I don't think so? This kind of content never really indicates the game being close to full release in my knowledge. It just looks like the art team finally finished something and pushed it out. They should be working parallel to the programmers, so it's not a case of "We're done coding the game so let's make a video."

Back
Top Bottom