This Notched and Rusted Blade: A Mount & Blade Machinima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks Drom.

Episode Eight is up on the Tube of You, link added to front page of this thread.

Also, I'm in a nice mood so I'm going to add the Scripts to each episode in the information section for each video for our non english speaking friends who have trouble understanding me sometimes.
Episode Seven is already scripted due to the god awful buzzing.

As always, thanks for your support guys, I've decided I'll be keeping TNARB going beyond episode 10.

Apologies for the double post but I figured since I've made you all wait so long, have another episode. Close on 9 minutes for Episode 9 of TNARB.

Wow just finished watching the 9th episode and it was awesome! Really nice seeing this character evolve and become a man.

Btw, Valar Dohaeris :wink:

wow that's awesome i think i should start my own topic about my character in 1257ad....I just started and on day 4....I have just joined English army under the lord of York. I think it will be cool and I would like to really do like adventure and living it out sort of thing

Those videos are not available in Germany cause apparently theres copyrighted music in it which is something german authorities don´t like very much...  :sad: Is there an other way i can watch this machinima?

Thanks to Orchid i was able to watch it now and it was awesome. Propably the the best M&B Machinima out there.

It's great for what it is. The game has limited options when recording and making videos, so what you've put together alongside the great classic english accent is brilliant. Though the whole "war isn't glorious" thing is a bit hackneyed, it's been parroted constantly by every poet/writer/whatever since Wilfred Owen. Compared to mechanised modern warfare I'd imagine war to be a pretty buzzing energy-filled and "glorious" affair in the heat of the action, not so much before or after in the preparation stages. But even then a lot of veterans who come back from recent warzones such as Iraq and Afghan will tell you they enjoyed combat, enjoyed but at the same time were frightened, in the thrill-seeking way, adrenaline and so on.

Men have always enjoyed warfare with a primal part of themselves forever. It's the survival of the fittest competitive and deadly primitive aspect of a male's genes that kick in, I'm sure many classic warriors of antiquity would be considered "psychopaths", since war and death was frequent enough to become less of a taboo and became a staple part of activity.

*Blows dust off this thread*

Hello everyone,

After a long hiatus I am beginning work on continuing This Notched and Rusted Blade. Whether there is interest in it any more or not, it's something I always intended to finish!

Back
Top Bottom