This mod is dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope one day, or this year you will return to develop this mod, with the coming of AC odyssey ... it seems that the will to see this finished mod has increased hahaha xD

Well, perhaps that was a mistake on my part. I like all you guys(a lot), part of why I made mods, apart from passing my time. Still, I meant that only for close, personal friends and such. I mean, that's why I retired, the whole point is to keep it a bit private.  :wink:

Thank you all, though and keep in mind...I'll be back.

Well, yeah, I can do that. Still, not right now, I don't think it would serve anything, as I don't work on this mod currently. I would, but the lack of scenes and the general medieval scenery irks me more than anything.  :smile:

Antonis said:
Well, yeah, I can do that. Still, not right now, I don't think it would serve anything, as I don't work on this mod currently. I would, but the lack of scenes and the general medieval scenery irks me more than anything.  :smile:

A shame. Ive been looking for a good classical era type mod. wish you the best in all your endeavours!

Back
Top Bottom