This may be my favourite artwork of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Cale

Sergeant
Re-reading the Battanian blog post because they're the most intriguing faction I've seen so far and still really enjoying this:

https://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_12_taleworldswebsite_04.jpg

As you don't often get Dark Age Brythonic art with so few fantasy touches.

It really does give a movie ish feeling.

When can we get the artwork without the watermarks? I want to make it my computer background, but the "mount and blade bannerlord" text interferes with the theme  :mad:

<3 can't wait for Sturgia's blog.

I've got myself a digitizer tablet and I cry when I look at this, so beautiful, while my drawings look's like potatoes

https://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_15_taleworldswebsite_04.jpg
Well my favourite artwork is this.
Because it really makes you understand why steppe people were so scary for other nations.

KhergitLancer80 said:
https://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_15_taleworldswebsite_04.jpg
Well my favourite artwork is this.
Because it really makes you understand why steppe people were so scary for other nations.

Because they have terrible moustaches? :razz:

Forest_Bandit.jpg

Thats my favourite one. Been my background since they released it. Hope we get clothes like that, just wanna wear some cheap linens

This is the best artwork I've seen .. actual 3d images from satellites, worked into the strategic terrain ...

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,347915.msg8328120.html#msg8328120

:cool:

Quiet_Monk said:
This is why I can NOT look at this image anymore... the proportions just seem so... off?  :grin:

26biYeI.gif

Wow. :lol:

I also feel like a lot of these images have been desaturated from the originals. The steppe one especially, it just looks unnaturally grey.

blog_post_15_taleworldswebsite_04.jpg

foIcg.jpg

This is just a quick and dirty edit but it's pretty obvious that they've desaturated the original and made all the colours into shades of brown. It's very unlikely that somebody would intentionally paint that way.

JACVBHINDS // 寒心420? said:
Quiet_Monk said:
This is why I can NOT look at this image anymore... the proportions just seem so... off?  :grin:

26biYeI.gif

Wow. :lol:

I also feel like a lot of these images have been desaturated from the originals. The steppe one especially, it just looks unnaturally grey.

foIcg.jpg

This is just a quick and dirty edit but it's pretty obvious that they've desaturated the original and made all the colours into shades of brown. It's very unlikely that somebody would intentionally paint that way.

Yupp.. I guess the concept art shows bannerlord with graphics mod applied :grin: Also my edit is quick and dirty, but shows that the artists are often amazing at photoshop, less so at drawing. Not to say i dont enjoy the great atmosphere.

Battanian master race.

Seriously, there is something with this faction that makes me love them so much. I really can't wait to learn more about their history, culture, customs, etc...
The small bits that were delivered to us about them so far were really interesting. Especially the gameplay video in town where they just walked around, finding companions and doing a street quest. The city felt really alive.

Kehlian said:
Battanian master race.

Seriously, there is something with this faction that makes me love them so much. I really can't wait to learn more about their history, culture, customs, etc...
The small bits that were delivered to us about them so far were really interesting. Especially the gameplay video in town where they just walked around, finding companions and doing a street quest. The city felt really alive.
agreed, I got the same feeling watching that video.

Dest45 said:
Kehlian said:
Battanian master race.

agreed, I got the same feeling watching that video.

I actually was a battanian dickrider for the longest time.

Then after the Khuziats blog released, sorry forest ****ers!

Now I long to be a free, speeding horseman raining arrows on my enemies.

And I dont know why, but this image reminds me of those cheap chinese movies on the vhs tapes that I watched with my family when I was a young lad (im asian).

I cant wait to see the blog on the remaining factions. Right now my heart is with the Khuziats, but I have to read all the other blogs before I decide who to sell my sword to.

Hahaha and I'm from Britanny, maybe that's why I feel the celt vibe so much.

Khuzaits are the second faction that I'd want to play as, and empire maybe the third.

I also love the antique egyptian feel of the sarranids ancestor, and would love to see their cities

+lolbash
''And I dont know why, but this image reminds me of those cheap chinese movies on the vhs tapes that I watched with my family when I was a young lad (im asian).''
It is because Chinese armors were mostly inspired by their northern neighbours.
They even tried to take Central Asian horses and breed them for themselves.
Also Tang Dynasty's military for example was mostly Turkic.

Back
Top Bottom