This last xbox update messed up combat badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Lobus007

Recruit
The last update I received for Mount and blade 2 banner wars messed up the insta score board fights. I use to be able to fight groups of lords and their men easily with insta fight now ever time I do it I lose. Does not matter of I have more troops like 1200 vs 900 the CPU always wins. I use to even when out numbered but now it's insta death. I'm forced to fight hand to hand in ever combat seige or open world combat if I don't I lose every time. This is a huge upset to the game and makes me disappointed really I saw alot of potential in this update but now ill have to wait weeks for a game balance issue to be resolved.

You guys are doing good work but on xbox series x this can't be happening please fix asap.

I have this same issue also, and feel like no one has picked up on it.

Literally hundreds of us literally can’t play the game because of this yet nobody has even replied or mentioned this bug

Same. We need more people commenting on it. It's caused me to hang the game up for now. The combat is so skewed right now and auto resolve is completely broken.

Feel a tiny bit better that we’re in the same boat and not alone with this though.

Least your didn’t book a week off work for the update - a wasted holiday!

Think it’s just **** for me as bannerlord/warband have been the type of game I’ve been looking for my whole life and now they’re here I want to play them :sad: ah wel

And inside of combat, I'm seeing both armies just stand and stare at each other a lot of times. No engagement or firing arrows, they just stand there. Usually I have to go and attack until I get myself killed, then the ai engages, and then the enemy wins even if I have hundreds more troops.

Back
Top Bottom